Free Copy of Tales of Symphonia on Steam!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I find this to be awesome. Ever since the PC/Steam version of Tales of Zestiria was announced they immediately introduced reward tiers for pre-purchasing the game. Their base offer being classic weapons from the tales series, Tier 1 being 4 classic male costumes, Tier 2 being 4 classic female costumes and finally tier 3 being a free steam copy of my personal favorite game of all time Tales of Symphonia.

We got to Tier 1 almost immediately and Tier 2 came not too long after that in the coming weeks but on Monday just 8 days before launch day we finally reached Tier 3 and unlocked the free copy of Symphonia which means you pretty much get 2 games for the price of 1 when you get Zestiria now.

I personally was going to pre-purchase Zestiria anyway as I have always really enjoyed the games in the Tales series and plus I wanted to do a series for it on my channel but these bonuses just make things all the more worth it. The fact that we made it to tier 3 with time to spare is a great sign though and hopefully will mean more Tales games to come to steam in the future.

I just wanted to share this with anyone who may have been on the fence about getting Zestiria that they now have one more great reason to consider getting it :)

So now I have to ask have you already pre-purchased Tales of Zestiria? If not are you going to now that you know about the free copy of Symphonia? Or are you perhaps still on the fence or just simply not interested? Just curious.

(Zestiria on Steam): http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I find this to be awesome. Ever since the PC/Steam version of Tales of Zestiria was announced they immediately introduced reward tiers for pre-purchasing the game. Their base offer being classic weapons from the tales series, Tier 1 being 4 classic male costumes, Tier 2 being 4 classic female costumes and finally tier 3 being a free steam copy of my personal favorite game of all time Tales of Symphonia.

We got to Tier 1 almost immediately and Tier 2 came not too long after that in the coming weeks but on Monday just 8 days before launch day we finally reached Tier 3 and unlocked the free copy of Symphonia which means you pretty much get 2 games for the price of 1 when you get Zestiria now.

I personally was going to pre-purchase Zestiria anyway as I have always really enjoyed the games in the Tales series and plus I wanted to do a series for it on my channel but these bonuses just make things all the more worth it. The fact that we made it to tier 3 with time to spare is a great sign though and hopefully will mean more Tales games to come to steam in the future.

I just wanted to share this with anyone who may have been on the fence about getting Zestiria that they now have one more great reason to consider getting it :)

So now I have to ask have you already pre-purchased Tales of Zestiria? If not are you going to now that you know about the free copy of Symphonia? Or are you perhaps still on the fence or just simply not interested? Just curious.

(Zestiria on Steam): http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

I am interested, but I don't know how the franchise progresses :/

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I am interested, but I don't know how the franchise progresses :/

Outside of the sequel titles Destiny 2, Symphonia Dawn of the New World, and Xillia 2 there isn't really any progress to worry about. You can jump into any title and understand everything fine as they are all standalone titles with their own world, characters and story.

I will get it on console. =3 I like having physical copy!

Yeah I understand where you are coming from. I'm actually getting both myself but mostly so I can easily take it over to my friend's place so we can play cooperatively. I couldn't do that if I only got the Steam release since my friends don't have good computers and it would be a hassle trying to bring my desktop over there XD

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Outside of the sequel titles Destiny 2, Symphonia Dawn of the New World, and Xillia 2 there isn't really any progress to worry about. You can jump into any title and understand everything fine as they are all standalone titles with their own world, characters and story.

Yeah I understand where you are coming from. I'm actually getting both myself but mostly so I can easily take it over to my friend's place so we can play cooperatively. I couldn't do that if I only got the Steam release since my friends don't have good computers and it would be a hassle trying to bring my desktop over there XD

That's awesome! :)

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I was holding out for a cheaper price... but the 2 for 1 deal sounds decent... I might get it... how long this sale on for?

Until October 20th when the game launches. It's a pre-purchase bonus. I just checked steam today and they've already added it to my library so anyone who gets the game before launch should also see it in their library like this.

Steam.jpg

Reactions: Hail Kira