Service [FREE] INTRO MAKER [3D] [SYNC]

Danskeviking

Rising User
Dec 19, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
FREE INTROS! FAST DELIVERY!
I'm making free Intros until the first of January 2017. It's completely free if you have 20+ active subs!

Q&A:
What's the price for the intros? "I'm only asking for a bit of promotion in the description"
Why do I need 20 subs? "Because I wanna make sure that you have active fans, and that you are not just a channel that's just gonna die after 2 days."
If I don't have 20 subs can I pay or something to get an intro? "Yes, my price is 2$ for an intro if, under 20 subs, that's also the price after the first of January."
How do I request an intro? "you can just leave your channel name down in the comments. Also please choose colors you like, that will help me out greatly"

Delivery time - approximately 24 hours depending on the waiting list!
Approximate rendering time - 4 hours in cinema4d, 10 min Sony Vegas / Adobe After Effects

EXAMPLE OF INTROS I HAVE MADE! ENJOY :)

This is some of my old intros, this channel is dead I'm no longer uploading to this account!

PM me if you need more information :)

Current list updated daily:
NcGamer69 - pending

Last edited:

Danskeviking

Rising User
Dec 19, 2016
Denmark
YouTube

Kid Varela

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2016
YouTube
dbeatsgames
Hi I'm a small gaming channel and would love to have a intro made as I don't have one yet :) if it could be set around gaming/anime would be great the names 'Kid Varela'

Thank you so much.

chaotic cam

New User
Dec 22, 2016
hi i am chaotic cam a youtuber with 116 subs i would like a intro with my name in light blue dark blue purple and black[DOUBLEPOST=1482423347][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i am chaotic cam and i would like a intro with light blue dark blue and purple
i have 116 subs

Last edited:

Danskeviking

Rising User
Dec 19, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
hi i am chaotic cam a youtuber with 116 subs i would like a intro with my name in light blue dark blue purple and black[DOUBLEPOST=1482423347][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i am chaotic cam and i would like a intro with light blue dark blue and purple
i have 116 subs
Hi I'm a small gaming channel and would love to have a intro made as I don't have one yet :) if it could be set around gaming/anime would be great the names 'Kid Varela'

Thank you so much.
Actually yes that would be awesome.

Im not home but as soon as i am i will work on your intros. Merry Christmas!

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
hello firend i got around 200 subs and would love an intro please sned it to me on skype moayad sallabi the name to be gamenatic and blue red or black as colors!

KorpzOG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi there. Would you please be able to make me one? Main color I would like, either that or green. Preferably red. My channel consists of gaming, vlogs and reactions. Has mainly been reaction videos so if you can theme it around that possibly? If thats too much to ask for than just a red intro would be nice.

THANKS!