Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
Reactions: Thebringer

Thebringer

New User
Nov 9, 2016
Thank you so much for all your hard work, the best I have seen in years and I couldn't find anyone to beat your pricing

Reactions: FuriousYT26

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
no scam here he did a re vamp for me at a really great price and it looks amazing thanks again

Hi all I am certified graphic designer and have done work for a numerous amount of Freedom Members some to mention are:
@Connor Gunningham
@5BarGaming
@Dana Vaneck
@Kingflipper
@Trukplays
The Reason I have mentioned some of the people I have done graphics for.
someone is falsely accusing me of scamming?

I'm sure these guys will disagree about that.

That said if your looking for graphics you can find my work here: http://www.furiousgraphics.weebly.com

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi all I am certified graphic designer and have done work for a numerous amount of Freedom Members some to mention are:
@Connor Gunningham
@5BarGaming
@Dana Vaneck
@Kingflipper
@Trukplays
The Reason I have mentioned some of the people I have done graphics for.
someone is falsely accusing me of scamming?

I'm sure these guys will disagree about that.

That said if your looking for graphics you can find my work here: http://www.furiousgraphics.weebly.com
Yup he is no joke he made me some great GFX for my channel!

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
could u make me a logo the name is Fantic Rocket so I was just thinking something simple like a FR but just let me know

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
I have updated my Portfolio/Website please check the link for the new work:
http://furiousgraphics.weebly.com/gallery.html

PM: @FuriousYT26

I look forward to hearing from you

For your work you need to work on your placement, CC, penning, text and color scheme.Alot of the things you choose just don't seem to work together, the stocks you pick combined with the colors just dont work. On your logos, I see a ton of jagged logos showing some magic wand removal, just make your own images for logos, not stocks. The fonts you also choose are just really weird, go with some smoother fonts. I don't think you even added CC, which you need to do as it completely ruins your designs. (Hope this little critique helped)

FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
For your work you need to work on your placement, CC, penning, text and color scheme.Alot of the things you choose just don't seem to work together, the stocks you pick combined with the colors just dont work. On your logos, I see a ton of jagged logos showing some magic wand removal, just make your own images for logos, not stocks. The fonts you also choose are just really weird, go with some smoother fonts. I don't think you even added CC, which you need to do as it completely ruins your designs. (Hope this little critique helped)
I appreciate your comment but in future please stay relevent to what my thread is about.

Kind Regards,
FURIOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.