Service Free Video Shoutouts!

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Hi Freedom! I have started a new shoutout series on my channel where I would like to help some other youtubers get some more views or subscribers. If you want to be in my next shoutout video, all you have to do is leave a comment telling me this: "What is your favorite type of content to watch on Youtube?" ie (Lets Plays, streams, tutorials, etc).

So drop a comment answering that question and you'll be in the next shoutout video!

Josh Plays

New User
Mar 6, 2015
England
YouTube
Hey guys we should all help each other out, come over and check my channel out too guys and also come join me on app bounty is free, you can join real money by just downloading apps it's that easy don't believe me click the link
http://abo.io/dkqucovo you get 50 free credits by using the link yes 50 free.

ITGPINKUNICORN

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
I really dont have a fav youtuber there good in there own ways i guess i like watching someone with energy and want. They have to show that they love what there doing because if not why do it :) anywho games wise i also like pretty much anything minecraft and indie horror would be top thou :p great vid by the way hope i get a shout and thanks for the chance

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I just like to watch a bit of everything, gaming guides if I get stuck (which isn't very often), Let's Play series, funny videos, or just vlogs just to take it easy.

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi Freedom! I have started a new shoutout series on my channel where I would like to help some other youtubers get some more views or subscribers. If you want to be in my next shoutout video, all you have to do is leave a comment telling me this: "What is your favorite type of content to watch on Youtube?" ie (Lets Plays, streams, tutorials, etc).

So drop a comment answering that question and you'll be in the next shoutout video!

Could I please have a shoutout?

War Hawx

New User
Feb 21, 2016

I would like a shoutout

I love watching gaming videos, mainly about tf2.

Channels like star_ and muselk

Wong Chong's Songs

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Wow this is so cool of you to do this! My favorite content on YouTube is short films and skits. However, for education purposes I love watching music tutorials for FL Studio to help my channel grow! I would love to have a shoutout, and if you do I'll let you use one of my songs royalty free for your videos! ;)(y) (Y)

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I would love a shoutout for my channel. would really make me grow. I mostly watch video's i can have a laugh with. so funny moment video's,
animations etc :D