Forums Freedom App

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Now it's probably been discussed on here before but I think it would be incredible if we got an app for freedom! I know it would require some resources and what not but I think it would be worth it. I get the website is mobile friendly but it's still annoying using the web on my phone! If we had an app people could check their earnings on the go and see their stats and chat with people on the forums and stuff like that! So yeah I think freedom should at least take it into consideration for the future!

Reactions: mmewse Gaming

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I agree it is a good idea, but the app would need to run silky smooth otherwise people wouldn't use it.
Yeah that's true but I think the team at freedom could make sure it does! Obviously it's not an overnight project but if they worked in it for a year or so before releasing it then it would be amazing

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
hmm well it kind of sound like a simple project.
Freedom should consider it :)

I probally try to do a demo version for one, since i know a bit about making mobile apps.
But i 100% believe freedom can do better that whatever i come up with lol

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Personally, it would be better for freedom to do a web application than a full app. This could be accessed through the web browser of any phone. Makes it easier to develop and update than an app you download.

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Personally, it would be better for freedom to do a web application than a full app. This could be accessed through the web browser of any phone. Makes it easier to develop and update than an app you download.
Yes it would be easier for them to do it that way but it's less convenient for the user. I mean maybe not for you, but other people like me feel that would just be an imconvenience! I might as well just log onto the website then if I'm going to do it through my browser

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
It's something we certainly want to do in the not so distant future however because of how many resources we have we have to put them where we think they will have the most impact.

At present this is mainly earnings and dashboard to fix and enhance.We are looking to expand our team at the moment though so we may have free resources to look at something like this soon.

Stefan

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Indeed! Of course personally would like to see Dashboard and Upload.tm improvements before a mobile app is made IMO.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
@TeamRespawn
If we do this it would be a separate team so there would be no concern there. We would have a mobile/app team and web/app team.

Stefan