Network Freedom auto unlink mychannel don't have reason

Comic191987

New User
Apr 8, 2017
Hello,
Today, Freedom auto unlink my channel but don't have any reason . My channel don't have any violate about Copyright .... i want to ask 2 questions
1. If i apply join to Freedom again, can i get my profit in March and profit from 01/04 to 07/04 ?
2. If i join other Network, can i receive profit in March and profit from 01/04 to 07/04 ( Because currently profit in March and profit (01/04 -> 07/04) don't update on Freedom dashboard

Thank you so much
(The reason unlink i just sent email ask Freedom support team and wait them response)

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
freedom will still pay you any earnings that occurred with you were partnered with them as long as your channel was not terminated. the earnings in the dashboard usually update around the 15th of the month. I would also contact [email protected] and see what they say about you being unlinked. but remember to be respectful and they will try and answer your questions

Reactions: Comic191987

Comic191987

New User
Apr 8, 2017
freedom will still pay you any earnings that occurred with you were partnered with them as long as your channel was not terminated. the earnings in the dashboard usually update around the 15th of the month. I would also contact [email protected] and see what they say about you being unlinked. but remember to be respectful and they will try and answer your questions
Thank you so much, today i very worry about my channel and profit. Thank for your answer