Complaints Freedom disconnected me

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
I'm about to be done with Freedom, apparently I was disconnected with Freedom for about 3 months and haven't got paid. I submitted a ticket to reconnect me and no one has replied for a while.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
After signing up did you actually link your channel to freedom via YT settings? I would not see why they would disband someone for freedom UNLESS you had some copyright claims.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I mean this thread should be seen by a freedom moderator within the day. They do good about checking every new post. I mean you could try and apply for freedom again and see if you get accepted or denied. I dont have that much knowledge on how they work everything. Sorry I could not be much help =/

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
I mean this thread should be seen by a freedom moderator within the day. They do good about checking every new post. I mean you could try and apply for freedom again and see if you get accepted or denied. I dont have that much knowledge on how they work everything. Sorry I could not be much help =/
Alright thanks.

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
If you are considering to apply again. You have 2 options. Either you contact Support and hope that they respond to you at some point or just apply again the usual way. I reckon the waiting would be the same as I have chosen the option to contact the support and just keep waiting.

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
If you are considering to apply again. You have 2 options. Either you contact Support and hope that they respond to you at some point or just apply again the usual way. I reckon the waiting would be the same as I have chosen the option to contact the support and just keep waiting.
How do I contact support?