Solved Freedom Earning is Adsense Earning samtime ? (value added tax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

Rising User
Jul 20, 2014
My Tax Office want that I must pay extra the "value added tax" too (not the normal income tax). So I would like to know right now,are the payment we get from freedom originally from Ad Sense? If not are the Money allready tax payed before I get paid by Freedom?

Thanks

Rami

Rising User
Jul 20, 2014
Hey

You get paid your % of the full amount from the advert revenue so its up to you to pay the taxes

Danny

As I said, I know I must pay the Taxes. but they want the other taxes too " The Value Tax" VAT . Because Adsense is in Irland and they pay the Vat Tax before they make payment to people.And so I would like to know if Freedom do the same thing as Google do in Irland.Or Do Freedom get paid by Google Adsense and then they pay to us,so that would solve my Question.

Upvote 0

TheMusicSV

Youtube is life. love is life. gfx/vfx is life.
Jun 20, 2014
YouTube
As I said, I know I must pay the Taxes. but they want the other taxes too " The Value Tax" VAT . Because Adsense is in Irland and they pay the Vat Tax before they make payment to people.And so I would like to know if Freedom do the same thing as Google do in Irland.Or Do Freedom get paid by Google Adsense and then they pay to us,so that would solve my Question.

Google Adsense pay taxes then they pay freedom (55% from your channel to freedom then you get the % you have with freedom).

But I heard that some networks pays taxes.

But because freedom is located in Philippines so are they not forced to pay it. Then it is just Google paying the taxes thing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.