Complaints Freedom hasnt paid me in 5 months!!!!

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
im dont with freedom i haven't been paid in over 5 months. now they wont even let me contact the support team! Freedom is a joke. Even tried to contact the higher ups and nothing @George

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Does the main page on your "channel" section in the YouTube creator studio look like this?

Is your Paypal verified with a bank?
Have you actually earned something?
Are your views legitimate?
Does the Freedom! dashboard give you updates?
Are you aware this is supposed to go under "support"?

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
yes thats what it looks like
Does the main page on your "channel" section in the YouTube creator studio look like this?

Is your Paypal verified with a bank?
Have you actually earned something?
Are your views legitimate?
Does the Freedom! dashboard give you updates?
Are you aware this is supposed to go under "support"?

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey please send me your partner ID (via pm) and I will look in to this personally.

Stef

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
You should post your issue in support or submit a ticket (Not Multiple tickets).
You do realize there are 90,000+ members and only a handful of support agents so be patient and someone will help you but if you go off telling people to leave freedom and spamming that won't get you anywhere.
i have for the past half a year and they will not do anything! so before you try and put someone on blast think first

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
i have for the past half a year and they will not do anything! so before you try and put someone on blast think first
No need to get hostile, you should be patient and respectful if you want help. No one will help you if you are opening multiple tickets or just spamming or even picking fights with someone that is just trying to help. There are roughly 40,000+ other people that need help as well so be patient and someone will help you.

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
for now over 6 months really!? they delete my support tickets and never answer them so this is total bs
No need to get hostile, you should be patient and respectful if you want help. No one will help you if you are opening multiple tickets or just spamming or even picking fights with someone that is just trying to help. There are roughly 40,000+ other people that need help as well so be patient and someone will help you.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
for now over 6 months really!? they delete my support tickets and never answer them so this is total bs
They should delete people's tickets that are saying 'this is bs" and not being patient. I would delete someones ticket if they keep opening them and/or are harassing staff. Good luck with your issue though.

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
im dont with freedom i haven't been paid in over 5 months. now they wont even let me contact the support team! Freedom is a joke. Even tried to contact the higher ups and nothing @George
Welcome To the Club I Only got Payed After I Un linked My Channel[DOUBLEPOST=1449607070][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just entered freedom and I'm already starting to think I should leave...
You Should Freedom Did not Pay My Till I Un linked my channel And Support Did nothing

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
dang really!?
Welcome To the Club I Only got Payed After I Un linked My Channel[DOUBLEPOST=1449607070][/DOUBLEPOST]
You Should Freedom Did not Pay My Till I Un linked my channel And Support Did nothing
[DOUBLEPOST=1449610465][/DOUBLEPOST]
They should delete people's tickets that are saying 'this is bs" and not being patient. I would delete someones ticket if they keep opening them and/or are harassing staff. Good luck with your issue though.
i dont i put in subject like payment then say i havent been paid in x months

Reactions: CyberPhython

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
dang really!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449610465][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dont i put in subject like payment then say i havent been paid in x months
If you have opened more than one ticket or tried to contact support multiple times before any response that will annoy the staff and most likely make them forget about your issue. Just saying, I've always been paid on time, maybe you have something on your YouTube that is copyright or you might of not even had monetization enabled.[DOUBLEPOST=1449638775][/DOUBLEPOST]
i my self have been with Freedom! for 5 months and i have been paid every time
Yes, I am also paid on time every time in the full amount.

Reactions: CarbonMeister

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hey, I did get notification from Epidemic Sound and not from Freedom! support that I`m no longer a member of Freedom! I have created tickets but they were closed of without sufficient answer.

Make a runner as soon as possible, dude. Once you have an issue with Freedom! they can`t take care of it because the network is to big for their staff

Reactions: Nuke