Freedom...I'm going through some tough times...

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I lost my house to foreclosure.
I work around 40 weekly at gas station...
To support my unemployed parents...
Until we can both get back on our feet...
Government assistance is rather difficult to deal with....
I'm at the point that I can't get overtime
but can't record do to my "setup".
If anybody could give me some advice
It would be appreciated...

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Really does sound like you are having a tough time, I haven't really been in a situation like so not sure how much advice I could give. I do manage to live off a fairly tight budget as the majority of what I earn goes to rent and spend 30 hours a week studying as a full time student. I guess the main thing is try to get back into positive income as quickly as possible, the longer this takes the worse it will get. Cut out all expenses that aren't 100% necessary. Things like eating out for lunch or going out drinking etc.

Is there a reason that your parents can't work or are they just temporarily out of a job?

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Really does sound like you are having a tough time, I haven't really been in a situation like so not sure how much advice I could give. I do manage to live off a fairly tight budget as the majority of what I earn goes to rent and spend 30 hours a week studying as a full time student. I guess the main thing is try to get back into positive income as quickly as possible, the longer this takes the worse it will get. Cut out all expenses that aren't 100% necessary. Things like eating out for lunch or going out drinking etc.

Is there a reason that your parents can't work or are they just "temporarily out of a job"?
Unumployed...And due to my health and lack of a degree Its about the best we can do...