PC Freedom Minecraft UHC Season 4 on the 16th April! Looking For 5 More Players!

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Update: It's been decided after a vote that we will be holding the UHC game on the 16th April. So if you are interested please do let me know!

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
We just under a week to go to the event itself and are still looking for players. If you are interested, please do replay to the thread

Smith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Name: Smith

IGN: Smitherino

Youtube: Its in my signature

Timezome: GTM +1 (I think)

Why are you interested in joining this season? I hate playing Mincraft alone and UHC seems cool. I dont have any Minecraft videos on my channel yet

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? Hopefully some humor, bad puns and my frinedly personality.

ThePetros14

Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2014
YouTube
Name: Wyatt

IGN: ThePetros14

Youtube: https://www.YouTube.com/ThePetros14

Age (15-16+):

Timezome: EST

Why are you interested in joining this season?
I'm interested because if would be my first ever UHC and it would be a nice change to my channel, I've been struggling to find something to record lately and this would help me to give content to my channel.

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group?

I would bring the N00B aspect to the group. I have 178 subscribers and I hope that I can help with recording a UHC and making it successful. Thanks!

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube

Why are you interested in joining this season? I hate playing Mincraft alone and UHC seems cool. I dont have any Minecraft videos on my channel yet

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? Hopefully some humor, bad puns and my frinedly personality.

Age (15-16+):

I'm interested because if would be my first ever UHC and it would be a nice change to my channel, I've been struggling to find something to record lately and this would help me to give content to my channel.

I would bring the N00B aspect to the group. I have 178 subscribers and I hope that I can help with recording a UHC and making it successful. Thanks!

Thanks for showing your interest in this 4th season of this Freedom UHC. I'll get back to you both tomorrow or monday to let you know if you have been successful or not.

Reactions: Smith

AbateMc -Minecraft

Rising User
Apr 11, 2016
Name: AbateMc

IGN: AbateMC

Youtube:

Age 16

Timezome: Eastern Time Zone

I love playing UHC and ive been playing minecraft for about 2 years now an UHC is one of my favorite games to play and id love to be in this season

i would bring a win to the group a bunch of laughs and people having fun and enjoy posting gameplay

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Name: AbateMc

IGN: AbateMC

Youtube:

Age 16

Timezome: Eastern Time Zone

I love playing UHC and ive been playing minecraft for about 2 years now an UHC is one of my favorite games to play and id love to be in this season

i would bring a win to the group a bunch of laughs and people having fun and enjoy posting gameplay

Thanks for showing your interest in joining us for this fourth season of this Freedom UHC and I just wanted to let you know that your applictation has been successful. I will pm you my skype so you can send me a friend request. Just make sure you mention Freedom UHC Season 4 in the request.

Thanks for showing your interest. But it has been decided that you have not been successful on this occasion.

Age (15-16+):

Thanks for showing your interest in this fourth season. And I just wanted to let you know that you have been successful with your application. I will pm you my skype so you can send me a friend request. Make sure you mention "Freedom UHC Season 4" in that request

MichaelMC

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Name: MichaelMc

IGN: MichaelMc

Youtube: Yes

Age 14

Timezome: Eastern Time

I am intrested to join this UhC because i am a passionate minecraft player/youtyuber and with my abilities to play this game i think they would really come in help during this season. i am also outgoing, love to work with others and ready at all times.

i would most likely bring a win to the group because i am heavily confident in my abilitiess and i think that it will be fun and we can all get along together and work to make this season amazing