Freedom Network Wiki Official Youtube Channel!

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
Last edited:

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I liked it at first even linking my own page in my channel about section. Though i removed it a few months ago because there didn't seem to be much point to it in the end.

The channel seems kind of... weird? I mean why are almost all of the videos OST songs?

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
I liked it at first even linking my own page in my channel about section. Though i removed it a few months ago because there didn't seem to be much point to it in the end.

The channel seems kind of... weird? I mean why are almost all of the videos OST songs?
Why would you do that? You could make it have a point like put information about your Youtube channel on it or something.

Because that stuff was on the wiki so we just uploaded it to the channel. That's whats so cool about this channel we could post anything on the wiki and upload it to the channel. It's supposed to be a weird and random lol

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
Always have found the wiki a fun read

Might need to be careful calling it the official channel though :p
That's good did you read your page?

Okay, It's hard trying to make a official youtube channel for a wiki. We will make it seem more official by uploading videos of users and stuff later on as it gets more popular.

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
The Freedom Network Wiki youtube channel got over 6,000 views on it yesterday.
Stats.png
Tell me if you want your video on it.

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
I'll probably ask you to add my channel to it later, but you can now if you want: MykieDoesStuff

I don't mind :p

After summer vacation I'll be uploading TONS of stuff... So.... This will be fun :)

Reactions: Toxic

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
The Freedom Network Wiki youtube channel got over 6,000 views on it yesterday.
View attachment 16651
Tell me if you want your video on it.

I hate to be Mr. Negative here but the most recent actual videos have 60 and 44 views over a 4-5 day span. The vast majority of those 6000 came from those Guilty Gear OST songs.

Nothing wrong with offering to help but I feel like it's being overstated as if the people that are being helped are getting a ton of exposure when in reality it's only a little exposure.

Last edited:

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
I'll probably ask you to add my channel to it later, but you can now if you want: MykieDoesStuff

I don't mind :p

After summer vacation I'll be uploading TONS of stuff... So.... This will be fun :)
Okay, I will later on. I just subscribed to you btw.

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
I hate to be Mr. Negative here but the most recent actual videos have 60 and 44 views over a 4-5 day span. The vast majority of those 6000 came from those Guilty Gear OST songs.

Nothing wrong with offering to help but I feel like it's being overstated as if the people that are being helped are getting a ton of exposure when in reality it's only a little exposure.
Umm well it's a new channel like I just said. What do you expect it to have thousands of views on the most recent videos in just 13 days on youtube?

Stop being negative and trying to ruin this community channel. The whole point of the channel is to have Freedom Partners videos on it. I was just talking about the views. For you to make that post saying that makes you sound salty and jealous af.

CholeKardine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2015
YouTube
The question of this thread is what's your thoughts of the Freedom Network Wiki do you like it or hate it?
It's cool
Umm well it's a new channel like I just said. What do you expect it to have thousands of views on the most recent videos in just 13 days on youtube?

Stop being negative and trying to ruin this community channel. The whole point of the channel is to have Freedom Partners videos on it. I was just talking about the views. For you to make that post saying that makes you sound salty and jealous af.
Calm down lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kratos Aurion