Solved FREEDOM WON'T LET ME LEAVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiTTR

New User
Jul 22, 2016
Hello! I'm trying to leave freedom for multiple reasons. First off, I should have made 208 dollars, however even though I should be making 60% (which is a scam on it's own), they calculate that I earned just a few cents. Not only that, but they're too cheap to even send me that! I am demanding to be released from this "no lock in contract" before I get my lawyer involved in this matter, where I will sue for ALL of my earnings. As of right now this is $300, and I expect my money in my PayPal upon my release from said contract.

KaiTTR

New User
Jul 22, 2016
You need to wait for 30 days as per your contract.

Don't forget that payments are on a NET 60 timescale, even after you leave payments will remain on this schedule.
It's been more than 30 days, so I should be getting the full 100% since I shouldn't be partnered anymore.

Upvote 0

KaiTTR

New User
Jul 22, 2016
Also a "No Lock In Contract" is ********. That means you can leave whenever you want, when in all actuality you can't. You have to wait 30 days before being released. There have been multiple cases where it's taken Freedom longer than this, or they simply didn't released them at all.

Upvote 0

KaiTTR

New User
Jul 22, 2016
I guess they thought it would be funny to delete my Freedom! account and not unlink me on YouTube.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You are making a bigg fuss out of nothing mate. To begin, Freedom handles a 2 month delay due to verification with payments and from there it goes monthly. I must add to that that your earnings in your youtube dashboard are not your finalized earnings.

Then to the next part where your stating it takes longer then 30 days. Once you ask for an unlink it takes exact 30 days from that point forward. And yes it is a no-lock contract as most networks make you stay for 2 years and there you can't request unlink whenever you want.

And last all things you nagg about can be found in the contract you signed so you should have known beforehand what you signed up for.

Upvote 0

KaiTTR

New User
Jul 22, 2016
You are making a bigg fuss out of nothing mate. To begin, Freedom handles a 2 month delay due to verification with payments and from there it goes monthly. I must add to that that your earnings in your youtube dashboard are not your finalized earnings.

Then to the next part where your stating it takes longer then 30 days. Once you ask for an unlink it takes exact 30 days from that point forward. And yes it is a no-lock contract as most networks make you stay for 2 years and there you can't request unlink whenever you want.

And last all things you nagg about can be found in the contract you signed so you should have known beforehand what you signed up for.
If those things were stated at the time I signed up I never would have, also I would like to know. How does it feel to kiss a networks ass all day?

Upvote 0

DaKent11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello there?
Could you calm down? Maybe there is a delay. Freedom Network isn't like you saying...
I advise you to make a ticket on Freedom official support site, I'm sure they will have an excuse/explanation for that. You know mate it's a network with a huge number of members, A delay should happen due to that huge amount of pranters.

It's your choice, it's your choice but I advise you to stay, Freedom! is the best. there are many big channels can confirm that.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If those things were stated at the time I signed up I never would have, also I would like to know. How does it feel to kiss a networks ass all day?
Then i would pay better attention next time once you sign a contract and regarding your second question i am obliged that you state i kiss the ass of this network XD
If making a point in wich we both now i am right is kissing the ass of a network then i can't wait what the future holds for me XD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.