Solved Freedom's Support And Dashboard Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I keep having the same issues. I check the "analytics" and "revenue" pages in the Freedom Dashboard and the Analytics page only says "We cannot show analytics until this channel has been linked" and the "revenue" page only says "empty". Yet I know for a fact that my channel is linked. Even YouTube says "partnered with Freedom". And when I contact support about these problems and with screenshots, they give me an email saying to click a link and "follow the steps" even though I've already dont it all many times before. I've even replied to the most recent one with "I've gone through all of this before. Why do I even bother going through all of this again if I'm not getting any results?" and the only reply I got back was "Just click the link and follow the steps". It's like whoever I talk with (via support) doesn't even listen to a single word I say. I'm about seconds away from exposing literally every issue I've been having with the so-called "support" to all of YouTube. Support doesn't seem to do crap all to help me out.

CURRENT PROBLEMS THAT NEVER SEEM TO END:​
  • Freedom dashboard (in the "analytics" page) STILL says "We cannot show analytics until this channel has been linked" even though YouTube strictly says "partnered with Freedom"
  • Freedom dashboard (in the "revenue" page STILL says "empty"
  • I'm getting literally NO help with support. I feel like whenever I contact support I'm only talking to a machine that's on "repeat" or something
  • Chat lags to the point that I have to refresh the page over 40 times just to post 1 thing (and this problem isn't just me. ALOT of people in chat have had this issue... some even worse then this)

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
When did you partner (recently)? And I assume you haven't gotten a payment yet?

Just trying to understand if it was a pure Dashboard bug issue or wider not-partnered issue..

Upvote 0

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I got the badge a few weeks ago. My channel has been partnered (according to YouTube) for about 8-10 months (used to have another channel and that was partnered only for about 2 months). And according to Freedom's dashboard, I was NEVER partnered or had any links... only a profile.

And it is obviously something wrong with Freedom's dashboard if both YouTube AND Heartbeat both show I should have gotten some kind of payment AND YouTube saying I've been partnered for almost a year.

And I've had the support issue for too long. My most recent email communication with them was... about a month ago I think (forgot the date). I'm at the point where I feel like exposing all of these issues to the YouTube community. This is getting ridiculous now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.