Educational Fun Facts Friday: Sleep

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube

Hey guys, please check out the new Fun Facts Friday video on Sleep! If you enjoyed the video, please leave it a like and consider subscribing.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Fun Facts Friday video on sleep, that's awesome because sleep is something I've been looking at myself!

I've actually had a terrible sleep schedule for the past several years due to poor habits but I've been busier than ever this year. I've done a lot of research on sleep schedules and some topics around sleep in general due to this and came across something called the polyphasic sleep schedule; a schedule in which you distribute your sleep in smaller portions throughout your day/night. It would've been cool if you mentioned this in your video too. :p

In terms of the video itself, you did a great job. I think I'm a fan of Fun Facts Friday. However, the commentary was a little quiet, you should boost it by a few decibels in post next time. Also the images were great but if you're keeping the video in a more "professional" theme (which I assume you are according to your tone of voice,) I think you could've the one at 1:47 haha. Cool Star Wars Battlefront footage though!

Keep up the great work @BedfastDuck!

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Fun Facts Friday video on sleep, that's awesome because sleep is something I've been looking at myself!

I've actually had a terrible sleep schedule for the past several years due to poor habits but I've been busier than ever this year. I've done a lot of research on sleep schedules and some topics around sleep in general due to this and came across something called the polyphasic sleep schedule; a schedule in which you distribute your sleep in smaller portions throughout your day/night. It would've been cool if you mentioned this in your video too. :p

In terms of the video itself, you did a great job. I think I'm a fan of Fun Facts Friday. However, the commentary was a little quiet, you should boost it by a few decibels in post next time. Also the images were great but if you're keeping the video in a more "professional" theme (which I assume you are according to your tone of voice,) I think you could've the one at 1:47 haha. Cool Star Wars Battlefront footage though!

Keep up the great work @BedfastDuck!
Hey thanks for leaving a reply. Yeah, I kind of was debating about leaving that in or not. I'll forgo an image of it next time it comes up (unless the topic is about it, which I doubt it ever will be). Thanks for the feedback about the mic too. It travels with me to and from school, so I can't really place it and leave it like most people would do, and every time I unplug it it resets the input. I'll remember to adjust it before I record this weeks.

Reactions: Danny