Gaming Funny gaming channel, check my channel out (:

dgcmonster

New User
Oct 3, 2016
Hey guys i have a gaming channel and I'm trying to work hard and learn to try to get better at YouTube, so can you please help me out and help out my channel and subscribe :)
I also got into youtube because it seem interesting to try. Also i found freedom throught a Youtube video and i run a gaming channel and i just want to have fun with it.
YouTube: dgcmonster

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Introduce Yourself is here to do what the name says, to actually introduce who you are, not only your channel.
Please can you edit this answering some questions, specifically from the format.

Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys i have a gaming channel and I'm trying to work hard and learn to try to get better at YouTube, so can you please help me out and help out my channel and subscribe :)
I also got into youtube because it seem interesting to try. Also i found freedom throught a Youtube video and i run a gaming channel and i just want to have fun with it.
YouTube: dgcmonster
What kind of gaming videos do you enjoy creating? I used to upload Hearthstone videos at first, but I've been branching out more lately. It's a great idea to focus on having fun first of all ^^ Too many people focus on the money aspect :eek: