Game-a-Max

Rising User
Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
Hi friends!
My name is Game-a-Max. I'm not here to advertise my channel, but just to know if you like my content.
I normally post Call of Duty oriented content. Watch here : https://goo.gl/mh8ZXk.

Thanks very very much!!!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom, this is the introduction thread so please tell us a bit more about yourself so we can properly welcome you here. anyhoe dont be afraid to ask questions we are here to help

Game-a-Max

Rising User
Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
welcome to freedom, this is the introduction thread so please tell us a bit more about yourself so we can properly welcome you here. anyhoe dont be afraid to ask questions we are here to help
Okay, so basically I'm really new to here and I came all way down to here for a good GAMING COMMUNITY. I also have started my own YouTube channel, as stated above, but my growth is very slow. So you can also say that I'm partially here to promote my self. And oh.... I am a die-hard Call of Duty fan

Thanks.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
growth always goes slow, I know how it feels, this place isnt just for self promo but also as a tool to help you develop your yt channel. by interacting with other freedomers you might learn some new things for your channel or gain some new graphics. but anyhoe I hope you like it here and that we will see you around

Reactions: Game-a-Max

Game-a-Max

Rising User
Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
growth always goes slow, I know how it feels, this place isnt just for self promo but also as a tool to help you develop your yt channel. by interacting with other freedomers you might learn some new things for your channel or gain some new graphics. but anyhoe I hope you like it here and that we will see you around
thanks

Reactions: riganthor