Games that you would like to put on your channel?

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
hey it's burnbeats here and I was wondering what games you would like to play to put on your channel. This could be used to give new ideas to others or to get people to think of trying out your channel! :D.
For me, I am interested in putting older games (n64, Genesis, or other older consoles) I'm currently going to start with the old sonic games, alien storm, and let's plays through banjo kazooie and Gex.. Thanks for reading and put what your thinking of recording in the comments !

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
When it comes to games and YouTube being so big there is really no game that you can do thats new except if your a boss like I was when the family guy game came out on pc and I hashed out videos like a boss then got my computer taken away and the channel died.

All that being said any new game I would love to record Fallout 4 is a big one on everyone's list =D Older games is the way to go, nostalgia can go a long way and can get you places. Personally I wish I could put out like Crash Brandicoot, prince of Persia, true crime, donkey kong etc..PS2 was a good time lol

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
I personally like Action RPG's like Kingdom hearts and Tales of series. I also like any shooter, mostly COD. Decently some Mega Man. But honestly, anything I find that I find would be fun to play, or try.

Squidjit

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
I wish i could play games like GTA V with my friends or hopefully in time get a game capture card so i record PS2 games. I feel that if i was to do this my channel might actually get some attention but until then ill keep making my videos and keep stretching for more views.

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Black Ops 3. Just downloaded it within 25 minutes. I'll probably upload a lot of BLOPS3 on my channel. No not montages I haven't got the editing experience for it so I'll just do commentary game plays. I haven't played a fallout game in years so I might buy Fallout 4 and also Star Wars Battlefront.

Will9999

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I would love to do some Final Fantasy, particularly VII (when the remake comes out), and FFXV. But the big one I wanna do is The Legend of Zelda WiiU....assuming that Nintendo stops being stupid about Youtubers. I would also like to do Some Mistwalker games like the Last Story and Lost Odyssey. I contacted Mistwalker about it, and they said it was ok to do a lets play. But I wasn't able to get them to say anything about monetizing videos, but I've seen videos of Mistwalker games that are monetized so I'm guessing there ok with it....now let's just hope Nintendo (a good chunk of their games are on their hardware) decides NOT to throw a fit about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dody Junized

Dody Junized

Dody junezed
Freedom! Member
I would love to do some Final Fantasy, particularly VII (when the remake comes out), and FFXV. But the big one I wanna do is The Legend of Zelda WiiU....assuming that Nintendo stops being stupid about Youtubers. I would also like to do Some Mistwalker games like the Last Story and Lost Odyssey. I contacted Mistwalker about it, and they said it was ok to do a lets play. But I wasn't able to get them to say anything about monetizing videos, but I've seen videos of Mistwalker games that are monetized so I'm guessing there ok with it....now let's just hope Nintendo (a good chunk of their games are on their hardware).
I like final Fantasi
I understand and I hope a good chunk of their games are on their hardware Nintendo

Thank you @Will9999

Last edited: