Games to start with on a youtube channel

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hey guys anyone have any insight on what games I should start with on my youtube channel. I have over 32 videos uploaded and just want to know what games do you want to see?
Leave a comment below on what you want to see!

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
It is the best to start with a games you like and in that way you build subs with people who like the same games as you and it is easier to talk to them, become friends and they help you grow you channel even more. :)

Honestly in my opinion do what YOU like. No point in playing games you have no interest in and just to get subs. You will come across very badly.

Look at me for example, I know full well the most popular things are stuff like minecraft and first person shooters. I HATE those kind of games (apart from N64 goldeneye). Now I have very little subs and views I know, but its not something I care about. I just do it for fun with my 5yo son. He loves his mario maker and i'm learning sony vegas so i'm starting to do top 5 stuff which I enjoy doing.

Good luck regardless though.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys anyone have any insight on what games I should start with on my youtube channel. I have over 32 videos uploaded and just want to know what games do you want to see?
Leave a comment below on what you want to see!
Hello!

Although I like to watch Minecraft, COD, and any other game that is interesting/fun that doesn't matter. Your channel is exactly that! Your channel. You can upload what ever you want, its your experience and anyone that chooses will share your experience. Have a good one!

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
Honestly, think its more important on what you want to play, cause you often make better work with that. And depends on what genre you like to play. What games do you play?
I play rpgs, rts, moba I play a variety of games mainly on pc

spicysyl

Rising User
Sep 25, 2015
Poland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
As people said, the most important part is that you have to enjoy a game that you are playing :) People notice when you tryhard at a game or force reactions so it's better to keep in natural and just truly enjoy something (lol it sounds weird but i hope you know what i mean)