Gaming Gaming Doctors is here !!

Gaming Doctors

New User
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
My name : Aymen Tayari

Where are you from?: Tunisia

How old are you?: 24

Work or Study : I am a Doctor (Gynecologist)

How did you find Freedom!?: In the Internet when i am searching about Youtube Partner

What made you join our forums?: I really like the rules and i felt that freedom is my second family

What are your hobbies?: Playing video games (Duh LOL)

What is your favorite food?: Pizza (Ummm)

Why did you start YouTube?: 2 January 2016

What is your biggest dream?: Make my Parent happy and hit 1.000.000 Subscribe on Youtube (LOL)

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel

What kind of content do you upload?: Gameplay Tips for Upgrade your Skills and Review Gaming Products

When do you upload?: Every Day and Sometime Two Days

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/gamingdoctors

Thank you for Reading :)

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
My name : Aymen Tayari

Where are you from?: Tunisia

How old are you?: 24

Work or Study : I am a Doctor (Gynecologist)

How did you find Freedom!?: In the Internet when i am searching about Youtube Partner

What made you join our forums?: I really like the rules and i felt that freedom is my second family

What are your hobbies?: Playing video games (Duh LOL)

What is your favorite food?: Pizza (Ummm)

Why did you start YouTube?: 2 January 2016

What is your biggest dream?: Make my Parent happy and hit 1.000.000 Subscribe on Youtube (LOL)

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel

What kind of content do you upload?: Gameplay Tips for Upgrade your Skills and Review Gaming Products

When do you upload?: Every Day and Sometime Two Days

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/gamingdoctors

Thank you for Reading :)
You are welcome here hope your wish come true.

Reactions: Gaming Doctors

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey,
Welcome to the Freedom! Family. I can't wait to see you around here more and I hope you enjoy growing your channel with us. The content you create you can show us here on the forums so we can help you along your journey. If you need any help feel free to email me at [email protected] or shoot me a message here on the forums I check them daily. Just to let you get to know me better my name is Maple Leaf Games or Lyndon. I am a 13 year old gamer and video creator. I have been around Freedom! for close to 2 years and have been around youtube for 3 years. I hope you have a great stay and enjoy this wonderful opportunity and community. I actually want to be a Cardiothoracic Surgeon because that's my father's job.

Your Friend,
Lyndon
aka Maple Leaf Games

Reactions: Gaming Doctors