PC Gaming Group Looking for Oceanic Youtubers To Join Group! +14

Dingo055

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Australia
Hey my name is Dingo and I'm looking for some fun and exiting people to join our YouTube group Pyxelcast.

Basically we are a small version of the Yogscast. The group has been running for over a year and we need more people. You could even be near-by but as long as the time zone is close. Our group prides itself on a stress free environment with a do it when you want feel. We do not really stress out on subscriber numbers we just relax and focus on having fun. Just fill out the form below to apply

Name you want to be called:

Are you mature?:

Do you play steam games?:

Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO):

Why do you want to join?:

Link to Youtube Channel:

Comments:

Last edited:

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey my name is Dingo and I'm looking for some fun and exiting people to join our YouTube group Pyxelcast.

Basically we are a small version of the Yogscast. The group has been running for over a year and we need more people. You could even be near-by but as long as the time zone is close. Our group prides itself on a stress free environment with a do it when you want feel. We do not really stress out on subscriber numbers we just relax and focus on having fun. Just fill out the form below to apply

Name you want to be called:

Are you mature?:

Do you play steam games?:

Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO):

Why do you want to join?:

Link to Youtube Channel:

Comments:

Are you mature?:yes

Do you play steam games?:yes

Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO): all of the above

Why do you want to join?:I'm board and I could use some good friends

Link to Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChGleGnWRIxMD69JEhjgDSg

Comments:[/QUOTE]

Dingo055

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Australia

Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO): all of the above

Why do you want to join?:I'm board and I could use some good friends

Link to Youtube Channel:

Comments:
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately you aren't close enough or of age as specified in the Title, sorry.

DoritoFox

Rising User
May 8, 2016
Are you mature?: Yes
Do you play steam games?: Yes
Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO): all of the above: Yes but not CS:GO
Why do you want to join?: Because I'm looking forward for my channel to grow and want to have some fun with other YouTubers!
Link to Youtube Channel: DoritoFox It wont let me put the link!

:)

Dingo055

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Australia
Are you mature?: Yes
Do you play steam games?: Yes
Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO): all of the above: Yes but not CS:GO
Why do you want to join?: Because I'm looking forward for my channel to grow and want to have some fun with other YouTubers!
Link to Youtube Channel: DoritoFox It wont let me put the link!

:)

Name you want to be called:Blaze

Do you own any of these? (Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, CS:GO):all of them

Why do you want to join?:I want to have fun playing games and recording YouTube videos

Link to Youtube Channel:

Ok Im going to make it a little clearer as the Title isn't specific enough, we are looking for people around the GMT +10 Timezone so within a 2 hour timezone around it would be acceptable, I apologise for not being specific.

Last edited: