India
www.gamereviews.in
YouTube
Hi Freedom Family,

My Name - David
Where i am From - India
What's My Age - 28
My Hobbies - Playing Video Games

I Was Introduce to freedom by on the agent from Freedom Devyn Green and i thank him a lot for introducing me to such a wonderful family. I am been playing games since my child hood and seen the changing the Era of games from 8 bit console to PS 4 and lots coming in near future. I have started a Gaming Channel where i Do Frame Rate Test on Latest Games, Game Reviews, and walk through in future. freedom has really help me grow and Of course its very important to have Active subscriber because they are the true Judge of your content and their Feedback will help you grow and do better Videos.
Below is my channel Link please check out my videos and let me know what you feel about them so that i can improve on my content. Your Feedback is Very important!!!!

Game Junction - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7eX8vZnS8vt5n9s-KhRQwQ

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi Freedom Family,

My Name - David
Where i am From - India
What's My Age - 28
My Hobbies - Playing Video Games

I Was Introduce to freedom by on the agent from Freedom Devyn Green and i thank him a lot for introducing me to such a wonderful family. I am been playing games since my child hood and seen the changing the Era of games from 8 bit console to PS 4 and lots coming in near future. I have started a Gaming Channel where i Do Frame Rate Test on Latest Games, Game Reviews, and walk through in future. freedom has really help me grow and Of course its very important to have Active subscriber because they are the true Judge of your content and their Feedback will help you grow and do better Videos.
Below is my channel Link please check out my videos and let me know what you feel about them so that i can improve on my content. Your Feedback is Very important!!!!

Game Junction - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7eX8vZnS8vt5n9s-KhRQwQ
Welcome to the forums David :)