PC [Gaming] Looking for people to collaborate with :D

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey!

Channel main topic: Gaming

What games would you like to Collaborate: Games I have: Minecraft, Terraria, Space Engineers, OSU, Warframe, Dead By Daylight, Paladins, Unturned, theHunter, Heroes and Generals, ARK Survival Evolved, S.K.I.L.L - Special Force 2.

Amount of subscribers: 30

Other ways to contact you: Skype: handballadrian

About Your Channel: I am just a gamer with animations in background (animations not yet on channel but is under making) and I play different games.

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTs7zKYrajyWXmGRyxssIBg

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
@AdrizzPlays Gameplay races on emulators that we provide along with the game, you dont have to worry about editing, or anything like that since we do that. Also yes, we play for fun and as a community all of us play the same game, to see who can beat it first. using multi-screen prospectives for the viewers and having fun. here is a some art from our DKC race. We are open to everyone joining. if you have friends with channel that need help growing, we can have up to 4 players in the video.

If you still interested I will post active races that need players.

Attachments

• DKCsetrace.png
    DKCsetrace.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
@AdrizzPlays thats okay, In order to start you on a race you need to pick from the following to set you in a lobby. Its best to choose one that is clost to starting so we can start and begin to help grow the channel. Here is the list below, choose and when ready add me on skype with this in the greeting WP4TFreedom and the game you are racing in.

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join! Minimum Players Needed 3
NEW! - Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past 100% Race [Console - SNES] Must get all items, and defeat all dungeons
- Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes
NEW! - Spyro The Dragon 100% Race [Console - PSX1] Collect all gems, and dragons
NEW! - Medievil Any% Race [Console - PSX1]

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1: SecretFrenchFRyPlayer #2: Michael RobinsonPlayer #3: AvailablePlayer #4:Available