PC Garry's mod, GTA 5, DBD, BF1, Gang Beasts Colab!

Damian Nijboer

May 9, 2016
GARRY'S MOD / GTA 5 / DEAD BY DAYLIGHT / BF1 / GANG BEAST LONG TIME COLABORATION!

I am lazymeta, A youtube content creator and and I'm on a hunt for finding more people to join our Garry's Mod funny moments video's. And our Grand Theft Auto 5 video's. And some times battlefield 1 to!.

We want a team of 5 people that can go along wich each other and make a tight group.
Right now we are With 3 people!

- OWN A PC. - as long as you can play most modern games on medium whitout lag.
- OVER THE AGE OF 18.
- FUNNY COMMENTATOR WITH A DECENT MICROPHONE.
- WELL, PUT TOGETHER CHANNEL (THUMBNAILS, VIDEO EDITING. I'll take a look myself.
- HAS A SKYPE ACCOUNT!

So... If you meet these requirements. Leave a comment. I will check your channel Make sure you have a link to youré channel. and I will contact you or reply to you if I like your Channel!

This is my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCTwe3XmuggUheCaBYkBVA

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
GARRY'S MOD / GTA 5 / DEAD BY DAYLIGHT / BF1 / GANG BEAST LONG TIME COLABORATION!

I am lazymeta, A youtube content creator and and I'm on a hunt for finding more people to join our Garry's Mod funny moments video's. And our Grand Theft Auto 5 video's. And some times battlefield 1 to!.

We want a team of 5 people that can go along wich each other and make a tight group.
Right now we are With 3 people!

- OWN A PC. - as long as you can play most modern games on medium whitout lag.
- OVER THE AGE OF 18.
- FUNNY COMMENTATOR WITH A DECENT MICROPHONE.
- WELL, PUT TOGETHER CHANNEL
(THUMBNAILS, VIDEO EDITING. I'll take a look myself.
- HAS A SKYPE ACCOUNT!

So... If you meet these requirements. Leave a comment. I will check your channel Make sure you have a link to youré channel. and I will contact you or reply to you if I like your Channel!

This is my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCTwe3XmuggUheCaBYkBVA

Finding people with that specfic combo is very hard but goodluck man