• any

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeorgeBooce

New User
Jun 2, 2016
hello freedom members I'm Garrett and my channel is about gaming I post daily and I post pretty much whats new or something about me or whatever my subscribers want to see this is actually not my first my channel my first ever channel is awesomeguyhobo and that's from 4 years ago and right now I'm a 14 year old freshmen and my other channel is ZOMBIEcyborg5 from like a year ago and I'm staying with this channel because my progress is going very well and my most ever viewed video out of all of my channels is 1,000 viewers witch is awesome sadley its on my awesomeguyhobo account but please sub me for more daily content and all ways I hope you've enjoyed this by the way freedom is awesome

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hello freedom members I'm Garrett and my channel is about gaming I post daily and I post pretty much whats new or something about me or whatever my subscribers want to see this is actually not my first my channel my first ever channel is awesomeguyhobo and that's from 4 years ago and right now I'm a 14 year old freshmen and my other channel is ZOMBIEcyborg5 from like a year ago and I'm staying with this channel because my progress is going very well and my most ever viewed video out of all of my channels is 1,000 viewers witch is awesome sadley its on my awesomeguyhobo account but please sub me for more daily content and all ways I hope you've enjoyed this by the way freedom is awesome

Welcome to the family GeorgeBooce, What you goals for youtube in the future??

PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family