Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Design : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Good logo and banner.
  • You need to improve your thumbnails, have a look at other channels, specifically successful ones and see how they make their thumbnails.
  • Not necessity but: Maybe make your bird (logo) 3D?
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Good upload schedule, video once every two-three days
  • Try to keep it regular, so every 2 days, instead of mixed.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Quite a few comments that are left unreplied.
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • The idea of having many people on at the same time (3-4 players) allows for better moments and can be very funny at times.
  • Humour is not forced, which equals a better YouTube channel.
OVERALL : 7.25/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

406 GamerZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for your crtiques im working with a GFX company on new GFX for the channel. So should be upgrading that as far as being funny we are still trying to figure that out I figure by the time we've been around for six months we'll have a much better channel then what it is now. We plan on learning as we go and making our content better every episode every critique helps.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks for your crtiques im working with a GFX company on new GFX for the channel. So should be upgrading that as far as being funny we are still trying to figure that out I figure by the time we've been around for six months we'll have a much better channel then what it is now. We plan on learning as we go and making our content better every episode every critique helps.

I am glad to hear that you are hoping to improve with every episode.

Reactions: 406 GamerZ

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dude a 3D bird would be kinda cool didn't think of that. And yea we are working on making our thumbnails better as by told by other reviewers thats what we need to work on. But Im glad you see the channel humors, and to be honest thats what we were going for. Have a group of people and have fun bouncing jokes and funny moments with one another, and share it with you guys. We still got a way to go but thanks for the feedback definitely helpful.

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
  • Very good banner, with very good detail and highlight of games
  • High quality thumbnails.
  • Make sure all videos have thumbnails.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Very consistent, especially with LIVE streams.
  • Keep the LIVE stream lengths approximately the same, so let's say 3-4 hours (Unless urgent)
  • LIVE response to comments, cannot be rated (Majority)
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Commentary keeps me intrigued, it is hard to measure humour in LIVE atmospheres.
OVERALL : 7.66/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

Thank you for taking out the time to review my channel, i'm really happy with your feedback and have already started to add the missing thumbnails and I will try my best to keep my live streams between 3-4 hours.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I WANT A STAR RATING!!!!!:eek:

Design : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Good logo and banner.
  • Brilliant readable thumbnails.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • 1 upload per week will not be sustainable for a channel, try to upload at least once per two days to keep it regular.
  • Quite a few comments that are left unreplied.
  • I think there is a bit too much excessive swearing (from the video I watched.
  • Not much enthusiasm at times, in a sense that it seems dull. However again, it may be the video I watched.
OVERALL : 6.25/10
What to do next:

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I'd really appreciate a review of my underrated YouTube channel and have an insight to what I should be doing next or what I should be doing little less, a great warning, DO not watch or publish the review off the Battlefield series, because they are quite boring and possible unsatisfying to you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6GHRlz2p2_tfq49BWD4CEw

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I also would not mind a star rating :eek:

• Good logo and banner.
  • Okay thumbnails, however you may need to work on them, especially understanding to not put green text with a green background etc.. Maybe add some easy readable text - Certain colour with 2-4px border for the text.
  • You are starting to get back into uploading, but nearly one week between episodes is not sustainable for a channel, aim for one every two days or daily if possible.
  • You answer to the majority of comments received (from what I saw) - Try to answer all as you don't obtain lots of comments at this stage.
  • Try to find cooperative games so you can get a bunch of friends to play with, this usually can increase humour in videos.
OVERALL : 6/10
What to do next:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

• Good logo and banner.
  • I am removing a possible 2 stars due to a slight redesign of the already created and original NoCopyrightSounds.
  • You are uploading consistently, around an average of once per day.
  • I am removing a further 2 stars for replication of the channel NoCopyrightSounds (See below for full details)
  • You barely answer any comments, showing a lack of interaction with viewers.
  • Not applicable for the content created.
OVERALL : 3.66/10
What to do next:
  • PLEASE NOTE: Just making a small redesign and changing the name NoCopyrightSounds into a different name is going to result in very bad reviews, I stand by this overall score due to the lack of creativity.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

• Good logo and banner.
  • There is no thumbnails, which slightly makes a viewer not click the video, however the view counts say otherwise.
  • You are uploading consistently, around an average of once per two days.
  • Your next step is to try and make videos daily, this will increase your sub base but also your total view count.
  • You barely answer any comments, showing a lack of interaction with viewers.
  • Not applicable for the content created.
OVERALL : 5/10
What to do next:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I'd really appreciate a review of my underrated YouTube channel and have an insight to what I should be doing next or what I should be doing little less, a great warning, DO not watch or publish the review off the Battlefield series, because they are quite boring and possible unsatisfying to you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6GHRlz2p2_tfq49BWD4CEw

• Good banner design.
  • Thumbnails are good, however sometimes the text cannot be read, furthermore, the text is too small, maybe try to enlarge the text so it can be read better, adding a 2-4px border around the text can make it even easier to read.
  • Your current upload consistency is impressive!
  • You reply to comments when you receive them.
  • Some language used in your comments to others is disgusting, try to be respectful whenever possible, hate should just be removed.
  • Some parts of your videos are funny.
  • Maybe grab a group of people and find a game that all of you can play (GTAV) - This usually has some very good moments with all the mania.
What to do next:

Reactions: SannuG

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
  • Good banner design.
  • Thumbnails are good, however sometimes the text cannot be read, furthermore, the text is too small, maybe try to enlarge the text so it can be read better, adding a 2-4px border around the text can make it even easier to read.
  • Your current upload consistency is impressive!
  • You reply to comments when you receive them.
  • Some language used in your comments to others is disgusting, try to be respectful whenever possible, hate should just be removed.
  • Some parts of your videos are funny.
  • Maybe grab a group of people and find a game that all of you can play (GTAV) - This usually has some very good moments with all the mania.
What to do next:

As I have said within the chat already, I did not expect to have this good rating, more so I'm a small YouTuber myself..

Thank you for reviewing my channel and I hope I can improve from what you told me..

I indeed have edited my thumbnails to the points so they would be more visible, but I think the font I use is not good, I also removed the hate comment you found, other than that I think all of my videos have had a positive comments.

- Maes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
YouTube
  • Good logo and banner.
  • There is no thumbnails, which slightly makes a viewer not click the video, however the view counts say otherwise.
  • You are uploading consistently, around an average of once per two days.
  • Your next step is to try and make videos daily, this will increase your sub base but also your total view count.

Ohh Thank You, Lawrence i will make sure to work on the stuff you adviced!~

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello my friend! I would love it if you could take a few minutes of your time to give my channel your special star rating <3 My consistency was once bad but I'm trying to improve it, any other areas I can focus on? :D