Offering Gimme all ya channels :)

Behind2Beards

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
UK
YouTube
Behind2Beards
I wonder why you are here? Is it because you want me to review your channel?

Well here is wha
t you need to do:
  • S̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶
  • Link me your channel, and any specific areas you want me to look at
I will grade all your channels out of the normal 10 star rating
★★★★★★★★★★

Your channel will be assessed in four different areas.
Design : ★★★★★★★★★★
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★★
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★★
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★★

(The video idea wasn't working, so I will just give you reviews seperately)
Hey this is a brill idea and want feedback!

Our channel is called Behind2Beards so please let us know what you think!

YouTube.com/behind2beards

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
How come i'm not on the list? i asked for a review back on page 3 of this thread.

Really sorry about that, your post must have been hidden when I was searching.
I have added your name to the list!

Remember: 4th December 2016[DOUBLEPOST=1480608378][/DOUBLEPOST]
you guys need to give reviews here !!

Please do not spam your videos, only one entry please!

chilidoggames

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2016
YouTube
I would absolutely love one, I've done some re-branding and I think that I'm in a good place, visually! (Aside from my God-awful thumbnails.) Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCciy0jx3dvhPYJ6mQw-tozA

Sir Plasmalot!! I have subbed and I just forgot to give you some feedback on here :) I really enjoy your channel and hope maybe one day we can play something together![DOUBLEPOST=1480611219][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wonder why you are here? Is it because you want me to review your channel?

Well here is wha
t you need to do:
  • S̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶
  • Link me your channel, and any specific areas you want me to look at
I will grade all your channels out of the normal 10 star rating
★★★★★★★★★★

Your channel will be assessed in four different areas.

(The video idea wasn't working, so I will just give you reviews seperately)

Hey there Crazy :) This is amazing that you are doing this, I have done this on subreddits for a few months now and it takes a lot of work, check out my channel when you get the chance? :)

youtube.com/chilidoggames

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
@JEFFYSWORLD - Here is your review!

• Good Banner design, your logo could be customised better by a GFX editor.
  • You use 7/10 thumbnails, majority of which the text can be read at normal size.
  • Make sure all videos have thumbnails, some look like snippets from the video.
  • If you say you are going to upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, then try to upload all of those days. Being consistent is one of the key things when becoming popular.
  • You reply to majority of your comments, some are ignored (probably due to spam or inappropriate reasons)
  • Some parts of your content was watchable, however the humour that affects me the most is immaturity, which was not present - This does not mean anything bad, however your content style is different than what I usually watch.
OVERALL : 6.5/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Ben Fireshade - Here is your review!

The link you sent me redirected to an empty channel, so this review is based on your YouTube Sub Button.

• Good Banner and logo design
  • Majority of your thumbnails are great, however some have small spelling mistakes.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • If you want to become popular, you will NEED to upload at least once per week at absolute minimum (and that is being very generous)
  • I saw at least 15-20 comments with no reply from you, YouTube requires you and your viewers to interact together.
  • Your style of video is not to my taste, so I have to mark harshly, unfortunately.
OVERALL : 2.75/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

@Air_Biscuit123 - Here is your review!

• Logo design is alright, banner should be redesigned by a GFX editor.
  • You have consistency in the style of thumbnails - However you need to practice with your thumbnail making, as they need some work to perfect them.
  • If you want to become popular, you will NEED to upload at least once per week at absolute minimum (and that is being very generous)
  • You reply to nearly half of the comments you receive, you should aim to respond to nearly all, except from spam.
  • It is the type of video I would watch, I love modpacks like this, especially Tinkers Construct.
OVERALL : 4.25/10
What to do next:

@SirWeed - Here is your review!

Design : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Banner could be redesigned by a GFX editor, however it does match your name very well.
  • I strongly disagree with replicating channels that are not yours, so I am deducting a minimum of two stars.
  • You upload at least once per week, which is not suitable for a channel but it is a start.
  • You reply to nearly all comments you receive, however this is deducted due to your infringement of the original owner.
  • Not applicable.
OVERALL : 5/10
What to do next:

@TheMLGenies - Here is your review!

• Your logo is alright, maybe the text needs to be bolder, your banner needs to be redesigned by a GFX editor, this is because it does not cover the majority of the art, making it look dull.
  • You stick to your schedule, which is 3 uploads a week.
  • Comments are barely replied to, for a successful channel, interaction is key.
  • Your CoD with RoD series I could watch, I like MWR and competitive is something I used to do back on Ghosts and recently Rocket League.
OVERALL : 4.75/10
What to do next:

Other reviews will follow in the next few days!
List below with order:

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUfziFd2u8rH7VvH8hG6GQ
[2] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvxLZt0i_U33H6w2cRd7zxQ
[3] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBY_Oyb4mRaljkTym6fG2Sg
[4] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBunGD1N5ocSDNxnKO4NPA
[5] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdY1QvblJSSCLK88GStTrw
[6] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_Q6mUxek-HEuX6mUl98qA
[7] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruuGVjDLNoeChr5ZtBlwfg
[8] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVANMtuO25q5Ig_g5fn-qQ
[9] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5bgJLXoV6g0QQ436V2BoA
[10] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg2wd2aSI2ncP-R0ka3qvWA
[11] https://www.youtube.com/chilidoggames
[12] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk0Q2OBW0Gtzh_EnM5Vg5wQ
[13] https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeObv

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
@AFKPlays - Here is your review!

• Good Banner design, it is nearly hard to read the "Twitter" part, since the colour is nearly the same as the background.
  • Majority of your thumbnails are brilliant, your newest video seems a bit dull, might need a change of thumbnail.
  • I am unsure about your schedule, is it one a day or one every two days?
  • Either or, you are quite consistent with your uploads.
  • You reply to nearly ALL comments! 10 STARS!!
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You have a channel that I wouldn't mind watching, the content of what I have seen is pretty good.
OVERALL : 8.25/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-25k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
What to do next:
@RatbagGaming2 - I have already gave you a review beforehand, please do not double post
[EXCUSED]

@Qdash GYT - Here is your review!

• You really need to ask a GFX editor to make a banner and logo for your channel, as they currently look dull.
  • You need to use thumbnails to attract more viewers to your videos.
  • You have recently been uploading semi-regularly, however you need to find a schedule for a successful channel.
  • You need to start interacting with your viewers in the comments.
  • As much as I like Rocket League, your videos are not applicable for this rating.
OVERALL : 1.67/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-25k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
What to do next:
  • [SERIOUS] Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.

@SkeletonMC - Here is your review!

• Logo and banner design is alright, both need to be redesigned for better quality (1080p OR 2048p)
  • You have consistency in the style of thumbnails
  • You upload at least once per week, which unfortunately is not sustainable for a channel.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You reply to nearly half of the comments you receive, some are spam and they are accepted as ignored.
  • Your videos are not the type I usually watch, so it is hard for me to vote.
What to do next:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
@AFKPlays - Here is your review!

• Good Banner design, it is nearly hard to read the "Twitter" part, since the colour is nearly the same as the background.
  • Majority of your thumbnails are brilliant, your newest video seems a bit dull, might need a change of thumbnail.
  • I am unsure about your schedule, is it one a day or one every two days?
  • Either or, you are quite consistent with your uploads.
  • You reply to nearly ALL comments! 10 STARS!!
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You have a channel that I wouldn't mind watching, the content of what I have seen is pretty good.
OVERALL : 8.25/10
What to do next:
@RatbagGaming2 - I have already gave you a review beforehand, please do not double post
[EXCUSED]

@Qdash GYT - Here is your review!

• You really need to ask a GFX editor to make a banner and logo for your channel, as they currently look dull.
  • You need to use thumbnails to attract more viewers to your videos.
  • You have recently been uploading semi-regularly, however you need to find a schedule for a successful channel.
  • You need to start interacting with your viewers in the comments.
  • As much as I like Rocket League, your videos are not applicable for this rating.
OVERALL : 1.67/10
What to do next:
  • [SERIOUS] Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.

@SkeletonMC - Here is your review!

• Logo and banner design is alright, both need to be redesigned for better quality (1080p OR 2048p)
  • You have consistency in the style of thumbnails
  • You upload at least once per week, which unfortunately is not sustainable for a channel.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You reply to nearly half of the comments you receive, some are spam and they are accepted as ignored.
  • Your videos are not the type I usually watch, so it is hard for me to vote.
What to do next:

Thanks man, I really appreciate the review...I had a huge doubt of whether I'm doing things right! Thanks for boosting my confidence! :D

Reactions: Crazylawrence