Request Give me it straight

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys im asking you to give me any input on my channel.. nothing is off limits i appreciate all feedback please dont be afraid of telling me what i need to improve on.. my thumbnails are something ive been working on but curious to see what everyone thinks.. thanks in advance

Aaron35

Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2015
England
YouTube
Alright, you asked for it straight up!

I don't think your channel art is as good as it could be, it just doesn't attract me at all. Overall your videos seem good, the audio quality seems decent. Just keep trying mate, none of us are perfect!

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Alright, you asked for it straight up!

I don't think your channel art is as good as it could be, it just doesn't attract me at all. Overall your videos seem good, the audio quality seems decent. Just keep trying mate, none of us are perfect!
Appreciate that and im glad you pointed out the art its something im not satisfied with either and the honesty is always appreciated

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys im asking you to give me any input on my channel.. nothing is off limits i appreciate all feedback please dont be afraid of telling me what i need to improve on.. my thumbnails are something ive been working on but curious to see what everyone thinks.. thanks in advance
The channel banner could use some updating. Consider checking out the forums on here and request a banner ^^ Utilize your tags as well. You have a 500 character limit to reach out to more people.

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/requests-offers.235/

Reactions: james swartley