TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I don't know if anyone will actually be commenting in this thread because of my subscriber count in my channel and people will think "Why should I listen to your feedback and reviews" but before this is my 2nd channel and my 1st channel had 374 subs but I deleted that channel because it wasn't working out
But Back To This Thread

I am here for you guys and what I will be doing is just reviewing ur videos and ur channels and give My Feedbacks to it
All you have to do is link your channel down here and tell me in advance what u do and I will check out your channel and give some reviews/feedbacks on maybe improving your content and making it better

You can check out my channel if you want to...Would love to get some feedbacks for my channel as well but its not basically about my channel its more about your channel

WHAT U DON'T HAVE TO DO
1. Don't Subscribe to me if u just want a review
2. Don't ask for sub4sub

Help Other Channels as well those who comment here by giving them feedback and help each other grow

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
You got a really nice channel right here!
I like your audio quality of your microphone as its crisp and easy to hear and clear to hear as well....
I also like that the video is to the point and not any time is spent in introduction of yourself or what u are gonna talk about which is kind of nice as well
Thumbnails can improve especially with the text....Change your text to be more bold so that it looks good!
Banner is pretty simple and good so you are good to go there!
As you are a "how to" channel as well as reviewer so I like the way the titles are it helps in search results
Keep on making these videos and don't stop you will grow even more

Reactions: Dr. Dunk

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey man can you give me some feedback. But your channel is actually fun to watch and also is very entertaining, your commentary skills are on point tho

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey man 03Gaming!
Your commentary is pretty good in your minecraft and the video length is also not bad
The thumbnails are nice but u have so many things written on them just write one or 2 words in them not much that would do the job as well
I can see you are doing the most saturated videos on all time and that is Minecraft Survival Mode which has been done by many many youtubers already so do something different in your videos and spice it up a little....Its something that you have to work on to make it more interesting!
You got a really decent and good looking banner
Obviously a channel trailer is nice to have but its not necessary but maybe u can make one video saying what you do
Your title is also good it comes good with the search results and it helps in gaining views also.....Do make sure to use better tags it would help out a little
That's it I would say all u gotta do is keep on doing it but maybe I would suggest doing something else besides Minecraft later on because that would be better I think but still for now keep on doing Minecraft

LeeceGaming

Gamer - Entertainer
Freedom! Member
I don't know if anyone will actually be commenting in this thread because of my subscriber count in my channel and people will think "Why should I listen to your feedback and reviews" but before this is my 2nd channel and my 1st channel had 374 subs but I deleted that channel because it wasn't working out
But Back To This Thread

I am here for you guys and what I will be doing is just reviewing ur videos and ur channels and give My Feedbacks to it
All you have to do is link your channel down here and tell me in advance what u do and I will check out your channel and give some reviews/feedbacks on maybe improving your content and making it better

You can check out my channel if you want to...Would love to get some feedbacks for my channel as well but its not basically about my channel its more about your channel

WHAT U DON'T HAVE TO DO
1. Don't Subscribe to me if u just want a review
2. Don't ask for sub4sub

Help Other Channels as well those who comment here by giving them feedback and help each other grow
keep it up

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I would like a review please
Hey man
You got a good channel here and I can see u are another one of those COD channels and there are so many of them right now but I think u like making them more so I guess its OK
The commentary is nice could be a little better but its still good...as well as u can maybe up the volume of the game sound just a little maybe
The quality seems fine
The thumbnails are fine as well just don't scatter your text here and there it looks not so good!
Banner is also simple and good...
As you are a COD Channel getting more views and attention is hard in this one...so u gotta work something else in your channel to be noticed and keep on doing what u are doing...U will get more!

Reactions: derwinvlog

derwinvlog

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man
You got a good channel here and I can see u are another one of those COD channels and there are so many of them right now but I think u like making them more so I guess its OK
The commentary is nice could be a little better but its still good...as well as u can maybe up the volume of the game sound just a little maybe
The quality seems fine
The thumbnails are fine as well just don't scatter your text here and there it looks not so good!
Banner is also simple and good...
As you are a COD Channel getting more views and attention is hard in this one...so u gotta work something else in your channel to be noticed and keep on doing what u are doing...U will get more!
thanks man

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
please review mine
Hello Derwin!
Your channel is kind of decent
When I watched your video I saw this big intro which is looking decent but its unnecessary because it takes so much of your time at the start of the video for the people to go off....
The videos u make are multiplayer of COD Infinite Warfare so instead of giving it a title of letsplay with derwingamer2 why don't u write something that happened in that match and add that as a title
The title obviously doesn't look at good because people do look at the titles and get drawn to it but for yours its not the case so try different titles and not same title every single video
When you do these videos which has some kind of energetic music/dubstep music then please do edit them even more....Your latest video of COD could have been around 5 minutes if u could have done it in a way of montage which would even suit the song that u used....So its better to edit even more than just leaving it the way it is and editing minor parts
Make more sections/playlists or some kind of series with COD because u know u can expand rather than just having this letsplay of yours....Its better to expand to gain more audience and attention
The name of your channel is also something that I don't like very much but its fine really....It doesn't really matter that much and the banner could have a better font for the text...I don't mind having a plain yellow background but the font of the text is not good enough
Also the thumbnails are just having the winning part of the video....Use something else as your thumbnail give a little time to make a thumbnail maybe even write something on it[DOUBLEPOST=1502559858][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks man
THat was not for you man....That was for the one who asked for review above you

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
If you could review me i'd be grateful for any feedback.
Hey Dude!
I checked out 1 video of your channel and yes they are long and as many people have been doing these long matches of Overwatch I don't think much people will watch it so maybe try to make montage or maybe good moments of the heroes you play
Also I don't understand what your banner is but atleast your channel name should be brighter so that I can see what's written which is covered with "Gamer/Dev" and an image
Thumbnails are decent and I don't like the way texts are just try to place them somewhere else and also you don't have to write a lot of stuff just e.g Write Roadhog instead of Character Overwatch Challenge.....Just write Roadhog and increase the size of it and that would do as well also reduce the size a little of the shape
The commentary is nice as its live commentary as you are talking while you are playing so I think its nice but instead of posting the whole video why don't u just edit the moments where u get the kills or maybe moments which were extreme
Other than that I think things are fine and you have to keep on doing what you are doing[DOUBLEPOST=1502639507][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting reviewed would be fantastic, please take your time when coming to review me! :)
Right of the bat I saw an amazing banner and yes I can see someone did create it for you but it is completely not related to your channel because the banner shows Minecraft whereas your videos are of COD and other stuff except Minecraft so I feel you should make banner related to your channel not just any banner
Also I see no thumbnails in your videos and no one is saying to make kick ass thumbnails...just make decent ones and it would be good
Also about your videos...Its not good and the reason is in some videos your game audio is out of sync and in of the recent COD video I had to take my headphone away because of the sound effect you used was so badly then and yes that is why u get less views
I don't understand what are u doing exactly with these clips of COD where there is no commentary and nothing to it....And you have titled it just Game Clip which is weird because there is a name mentioned which is also not your channel name
The videos should have some kind of commentary and also u play your own game with lag spikes so either use something else to record and get a better PC
As I scroll down and down I don't understand what your channel is really about...because you have posted random things...U even posted an animated movie trailer which I don't understand why its even there
Just don't upload random stuff on your channel upload what u play the most and u play COD then upload those videos only and also add commentaries to it....Just doing giveaways and stuff won't help your channel....It will surely give u subscribers but that is not good because those are all inactive ones

Last edited:

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Hey Dude!
I checked out 1 video of your channel and yes they are long and as many people have been doing these long matches of Overwatch I don't think much people will watch it so maybe try to make montage or maybe good moments of the heroes you play
Also I don't understand what your banner is but atleast your channel name should be brighter so that I can see what's written which is covered with "Gamer/Dev" and an image
Thumbnails are decent and I don't like the way texts are just try to place them somewhere else and also you don't have to write a lot of stuff just e.g Write Roadhog instead of Character Overwatch Challenge.....Just write Roadhog and increase the size of it and that would do as well also reduce the size a little of the shape
The commentary is nice as its live commentary as you are talking while you are playing so I think its nice but instead of posting the whole video why don't u just edit the moments where u get the kills or maybe moments which were extreme
Other than that I think things are fine and you have to keep on doing what you are doing

Thanks for the feedback dude, i'm taking this to heart and am gonna do my best to improve. In fact i already remade my banner and edited down an Overwatch video to about 7 min. At least you enjoyed my commentary, that tells me my sound settings are fine :)

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
You got a really nice channel right here!
I like your audio quality of your microphone as its crisp and easy to hear and clear to hear as well....
I also like that the video is to the point and not any time is spent in introduction of yourself or what u are gonna talk about which is kind of nice as well
Thumbnails can improve especially with the text....Change your text to be more bold so that it looks good!
Banner is pretty simple and good so you are good to go there!
As you are a "how to" channel as well as reviewer so I like the way the titles are it helps in search results
Keep on making these videos and don't stop you will grow even more
bit late, but thank you! I agree on the thumbnails[DOUBLEPOST=1502788952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the feedback dude, i'm taking this to heart and am gonna do my best to improve. In fact i already remade my banner and edited down an Overwatch video to about 7 min. At least you enjoyed my commentary, that tells me my sound settings are fine :)
The sound is good enough and video quality was good (except missing 1080p for me)! Noticed you remove your background noise :)
whoops, wasn't my post xD

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGaminCentral

Godmask

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
England
YouTube
Hello. I've been apart of the community since 2015 and went inactive for a year due to some computer issues but i am back with some new content a new PC. My pain videos will be based on arma3 (when ever i can record since its not a easy game to record) and most likely survival games.
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd/

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
hey if u have the time can u check my channel? im doing atm a whole revamp of anything new thumbnails-banner and stuff like that
Hey buddy sorry for the late response!
I went through your channel and right away I can say is that I like your style of thumbnail with good screenshot and good design of that box but I would say that change the font because when the title is long it doesn't look that good
When I watched your video the quality seems nice but the commentary is way low and u speak way less which should not be the case in videos more than 5 minutes so you should give time in your commentary and that will let people engage with you!
Your banner and channel design seems fine to me and it will work but you should work on what I said as well
Games like No Man's Sky u need to make different kind of video as that is a game very less people are now interested in and so you have to title it in a way that is catchy and also will get more attention