Service Graphics to suit your needs!

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
RagDesigns.jpg Want the best High Quality Graphics, then look no further RAG-Designs offers the best prices and High Quality graphics. If our prices don't suit then not to worry, we can negotiate a price to suite your needs!

What we have to offer:
  • 10 Dedicated Designers
  • Cheapest on Freedom!
  • High Quality Graphics
  • PSD Files on Request
  • PayPal Verified
  • + More...
If you would like to make a request or a quotation of the graphic/s, please don't hesitate to contact us on Skype: RagingAgainstGamers.

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
They can't remove the water mark if you make its opacity below 50% it would collide with picture to much that someone with a magic wand tool can't remove it. At least from my knowledge. Or if your really not sure if someone can get by your water mark paste it multiple time over the Inge in different place so they don't overlap and it will turn away such copy cats.

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
yeah when showing my work on Skype I always make the image slightly smaller than what they want and put the opacity to 5% or less but anyone who has a editing program like photoshop can remove watermarks using YouTube

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
honestly you are going to get copycats pretty much any way, I just let the copycats be copycats... I have made intros/banners and I haven't seen any copycats.

But any way, best of luck to you guys! ;0
Thanks and you don't have people working for you or do you? Anyways, we had to let a few people go and they have taken some of the work that the rest of us made (RAG-Designs) and are giving it away free (PSD Files) hence why we don't share our work on here anymore. If people want to see our work or are interested we ask them to contact us via Skype for quotations or requests.

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
Thanks and you don't have people working for you or do you? Anyways, we had to let a few people go and they have taken some of the work that the rest of us made (RAG-Designs) and are giving it away free (PSD Files) hence why we don't share our work on here anymore. If people want to see our work or are interested we ask them to contact us via Skype for quotations or requests.
Not arguing just curious. Do you all save your PSDs in a accessible area for the whole team? Also the way we work on our team is the creator keeps his files since he made it. The only person he shares them with is me.

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
We also save them to our own folders on our own PC's but we also make back-ups to our 1Pb (Petabyte) Network Server PC where anyone of our guys can access it.

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
We also save them to our own folders on our own PC's but we also make back-ups to our 1Pb (Petabyte) Network Server PC where anyone of our guys can access it.
Yeah thats the problem there XD Not sure how you would set it up but if you could set it so only poeple can upload not download that would be good.