GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everybody!

Feel free to check out my portfolio.

greenmohawk.weebly.com

If you don't find something similar to what you are looking for, feel free to ask if I can make it.

Here are my prices.

Realistic Renders: ???
(Price not set)
MC Renders: $1-10
End cards: $1-10
Logos/avatars: $1-10
MC skins: $1-5
First Thumbnail: $1-5
Thumbnail series: $0.25
(Ask for more information if needed)

If you need a different type of art done feel free to contact me to get me info.

All prices are averages and can change depending on the complexity of the project.

Payments are always sent to my PayPal.

I do not charge until the art is complete and you are satisfied.

You can contact me using the information below.

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I would appreciate if you actually gave me a chance before posting stuff like this.

I will not stop you from saying your opinion because I support all feedback.

Feel free to contact me to tell me what you think this is "A joke".

Last edited:

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I would appreciate if you actually gave me a chance before being dis respectful.

I will not stop you from saying your opinion because I support all feedback.

Feel free to contact me to tell me what you think this is "A joke".

You should include a physical link to your portfolio... no one is going to take the time to type it in themselves trust me. I actually have a QR code on my business card for when I meet clients in person to take them right to it as I know they won't type it in.

Other than that the only reason I think people would call this a joke is if they feel the price is not worth the quality. I've not looked at the portfolio personally so I can't really comment on it.

Reactions: AM Lynx Gaming

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
You should include a physical link to your portfolio... no one is going to take the time to type it in themselves trust me. I actually have a QR code on my business card for when I meet clients in person to take them right to it as I know they won't type it in.

Other than that the only reason I think people would call this a joke is if they feel the price is not worth the quality. I've not looked at the portfolio personally so I can't really comment on it.
The end cards/logos seem a little overpriced.
Indeed i agree the picture with text on top might have been to much.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube

As said within the picture. There is a link at the bottom along with email and Skype. My portfolio will be getting an update today or tomorrow.

Indeed i agree the picture with text on top might have been to much.
I will remove the picture and replace it with text.
The end cards/logos seem a little overpriced.
It is just an average price. Anything can be more or less depending on the project.[DOUBLEPOST=1444688162][/DOUBLEPOST]Portfolio is now updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee