Gaming Greeting Friends *bows*

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello Friends I guess i should introduce myself I am Captblu or jalen is my real name but most of my friends call me blu I am just a guy who been doing youtube for a while now all i do is pretty much gaming stuff from walkthoughs,Playthoughs,playing with my friends having fun maybe some reviews trying out some new games with friends and i hope i can have you With this boat ride of a life lol To be honest i am not the greatest at talking nor at stuff like this so sorry if this seems weird <.< yeah it does

Reactions: AFKPlays

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family! Gave a sub to help you on your journey! Good luck and have fun! :D
Thank you very much though i been a member since i believe july i haven't really done much with freedom kinda been busy to be honest

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
You got yourself a new sub just from split second, I loved that game but only borrowed it from a buddy for a bit, a little tip for your youtube channel (I'm no expert by means its just some friendly advice) try to concentrate on fewer lets plays at a time, there's just a few too many jumps around one game to the next, but keep up the good work!

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
You got yourself a new sub just from split second, I loved that game but only borrowed it from a buddy for a bit, a little tip for your youtube channel (I'm no expert by means its just some friendly advice) try to concentrate on fewer lets plays at a time, there's just a few too many jumps around one game to the next, but keep up the good work!
yeah i can agree to that to be honest i am only doing two witch is split second and recttear the herowaz was just a random thing

Reactions: tlevelgrinders

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello Friends I guess i should introduce myself I am Captblu or jalen is my real name but most of my friends call me blu I am just a guy who been doing youtube for a while now all i do is pretty much gaming stuff from walkthoughs,Playthoughs,playing with my friends having fun maybe some reviews trying out some new games with friends and i hope i can have you With this boat ride of a life lol To be honest i am not the greatest at talking nor at stuff like this so sorry if this seems weird <.< yeah it does
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom, you've got an interesting channel, mainly because you do random stuff, Do you take requests? By the way, I subbed and am looking forward for more...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community. As you are new you may want to check out the Forum Rules which can be found via the link below, just to ensure you don't get warned about something you were not aware of
https://freedom.community.tm/rules/

And of course if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask :)

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom, you've got an interesting channel, mainly because you do random stuff, Do you take requests? By the way, I subbed and am looking forward for more...
if i have the money to get what you want me to do then maybe lol

Reactions: AFKPlays

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
First, welcome to the freedom family! I Hope you are enjoying your time so far here! As for me, I've been here since Tuesday and the freedom family has been treating me wonderfully :). make sure to interact with alot of people and have fun most importantly!

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
First, welcome to the freedom family! I Hope you are enjoying your time so far here! As for me, I've been here since Tuesday and the freedom family has been treating me wonderfully :). make sure to interact with alot of people and have fun most importantly!
Thank you :D i just started really interacting with this and i am glad i did :D