Have you ever noticed you get really good game play when you are not recording

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
I swear when im playing cod, rocket league, smite pretty much anything and im not recording i do awesome, great even! But when the recording goes up or livestream, BAM the universe is all like "lets make him look Sub-par to the whole world XD"

this happen to anyone else? X3
Yup, happens ALL THE TIME. xD

C

Corpfox

Try to record as much as possible but sometimes when just playing casual, I don't record and it happened.

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
I swear when im playing cod, rocket league, smite pretty much anything and im not recording i do awesome, great even! But when the recording goes up or livestream, BAM the universe is all like "lets make him look Sub-par to the whole world XD"

this happen to anyone else? X3

I always run with the game recording! Just in case unless I'm not really in the mood to share or edit anything that I'm doing

ShamusToole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
Bolton,UK
YouTube
Ha! Yes! I completely agree, its always the case. I always have my recording software running for good game-play moments but I hit the record button to late every time![DOUBLEPOST=1450264919][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yes lol its always the way. Had some cracking games on rocket league when I'm not recording. Yet as soon as hit record. The game lags my team will disconnect and we'll lose 97 - 0[/quote
That is why we're called team disconnect! Now I know it's all your fault!

Last edited:

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Good god. Only all the time. Something awesome or hilarious will happen and I'm like "**** why wasn't I recording?!" Then you try to recreate it but the moment is just gone

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
Happens all the time especially on PC because I forget to turn Fraps on lol. But I'm trying to get in the habit of recording everything when I play.

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
I seem to get it every time it sucks lol but i do find myself at times to where i getr some awesome footage while recording