Having Dailymotion Problems :(

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
I can't upload my videos on my Dailymotion channel. I followed every steps in George's video (New Dailymotion payments!) It ask for an email address for when it's is done uploading but ever time I click on sync, nothing happens. I refresh my email page just in case but there's still nothing on it saying it's "done uploading". This been going on for two weeks and I'm still having problems.:( On my Dailymotion channel it says it's partner with Freedom. Please help me solve this problem or let me know if your also having the same problem as me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day/night! :)

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Thank you for letting me know!:) Do you have any suggestion on what I should do on getting the videos uploaded?

I'd just probably stay away from it entirely honestly. There isn't really much of a point to it. If you have to have it on dailymotion and the uploader is being stupid then manually uploading might be the way to go. It's simply more reliable. You only have 4 videos you'd need to transfer anyway so it shouldn't be a big hassle overall unless you don't have the fastest of upload speeds.

One issue I've noticed having a several different series and 1000s of videos is that the uploader has a tendency to just upload the videos at random it seems. So a 60 part series could see parts 45 58 32 and 41 uploaded in that order and then it takes several weeks for part 1/2/3/4/etc to be uploaded.

Reactions: Slinic

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
I'd just probably stay away from it entirely honestly. There isn't really much of a point to it. If you have to have it on dailymotion and the uploader is being stupid then manually uploading might be the way to go. It's simply more reliable. You only have 4 videos you'd need to transfer anyway so it shouldn't be a big hassle overall unless you don't have the fastest of upload speeds.

One issue I've noticed having a several different series and 1000s of videos is that the uploader has a tendency to just upload the videos at random it seems. So a 60 part series could see parts 45 58 32 and 41 uploaded in that order and then it takes several weeks for part 1/2/3/4/etc to be uploaded.

Alright, thank you so much! I guess I will not use dailymotion. I appreciate the help! :D

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you, I got a few of my videos to synch but mostly not . I hope they fix the issues with it, the more viewers the better
This is a problem wich has been around since we had the option to link it with Freedom. The issue that it is bugged is known but there is no time set for when this will be fixed.

Reactions: GoddessGigiG