Request Hear Me Rapping!!! Opinions?

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Couples of things I would like to mention
1. I do not own the beat or hook neither did I play any part in there creation
2. I realise I wasn't particularly clear when performing the rap that is why I am going to re-record it with the rest of the lyrics
3. All the rap lyrics I wrote myself

Now Basically this is just a short teaser that I did to test my mixing skills and see if I could actually make the rap sound decent before taking the time to rap the whole thing so please let me know what you think, tell me how I could improve it possibly or if you think it is good or not.

Trying out something called stacking which is were a layer 2 of my voices on top of each other which I did at the very start of my rap and then lowered the volume of the 2nd voice by a load near the end.

Lyrics:

[Hook]
dont make it hard,
or pretend, ..
please amend it,
all thats left.. of you and I

[Verse]
I just got one question,
how could you let your prize go,
I thought we had something special,
but I guess i'll never know,
never know what is real,
never know what how I feel,
I thought I felt something good,
but I guess I didn't feel,
like man,
I tried my very best,
gave you all I had,
until the oxygen I breathed was the only thing that's left,
but you still took it anyway,
you took my breath away,
spat in my face and went astray,
and moved on the next day...

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
sounds good really the only thing one could criticize is that it is not clear enough
can't wait for the whole song to hear more of the lyrics to see if they are any good ;)

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
sounds good really the only thing one could criticize is that it is not clear enough
can't wait for the whole song to hear more of the lyrics to see if they are any good ;)
Yeah ik the clarity isn't brilliant so I will make sure to pronounce my words better for the real thing, this is just a test run I slapped together to test my mixing and seeing if people liked the stacked voices or not or if there is anything I should add/take away etc.

Also I can guarantee you the lyrics are fire XD

Reactions: EmperorFun

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
Yeah ik the clarity isn't brilliant so I will make sure to pronounce my words better for the real thing, this is just a test run I slapped together to test my mixing and seeing if people liked the stacked voices or not or if there is anything I should add/take away etc.

Also I can guarantee you the lyrics are fire XD

I would leave it as is :)