Comedy Hello everyone :D

xCasket

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello, everyone!

My name is Chris and I run a small youtube channel called xCasket where I do game reviews and top 10's! I've come to this website to share my content with you all, make people smile, make new friends and most importantly to obtain criticism on my work. If you guys wanna know something about me is that I treasure honesty. Honesty will only make future project better! Thank you guys and I'm happy to be here! :)

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, everyone!

My name is Chris and I run a small youtube channel called xCasket where I do game reviews and top 10's! I've come to this website to share my content with you all, make people smile, make new friends and most importantly to obtain criticism on my work. If you guys wanna know something about me is that I treasure honesty. Honesty will only make future project better! Thank you guys and I'm happy to be here! :)

Welcome to the family xCasket, What games do you play and how you found about Freedom! ?

Reactions: xCasket

xCasket

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family xCasket, What games do you play and how you found about Freedom! ?

Games that I play a lot of is mostly Smite on the Xbox one but I also play games on older systems like the Gamecube and the N64 to find material to review. for example, I'm replaying Mario Sunshine for a new review that will be out in June! Currently i'm working on a pokemon video which is another franchise I'm a fan of.

I heard of the freedom forum from a youtube video about gaming forums to help grow a community. I came to have my work criticised and hopefully to make someone smile along the way. From what I see I'll probably love it here!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Games that I play a lot of is mostly Smite on the Xbox one but I also play games on older systems like the Gamecube and the N64 to find material to review. for example, I'm replaying Mario Sunshine for a new review that will be out in June! Currently i'm working on a pokemon video which is another franchise I'm a fan of.

I heard of the freedom forum from a youtube video about gaming forums to help grow a community. I came to have my work criticised and hopefully to make someone smile along the way. From what I see I'll probably love it here!

I love N64 and gamecube and love the games you annoument :) . Thats true we do help gaming cummunity grow with tips and tricks like :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the community Chris :)