Gaming Hello Everyone Its DarkAngelPandaz Here!

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hello everyone its DarkAngelPandaz here you can call me Angel!
I just opened a new youtube channel called DarkAngelPandaz of course :3
I run a gaming content channel I am a gamer girl and I have been gaming most of my life and inspired by many gamers I decided I wanted to open a youtube channel!
Along with that I have a twitch channel and hitbox channel(although Im not active on hitbox that much)
And now the template!: :p

Your name:Cheyenne (You read it Sha-yen or Shayan what ever is easier for you) But my nickname as I am called by many and most of the people is Angel :3

(Optional) Where are you from?:Somewhere over the rainbow(candy land) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

(Optional) How old are you?:I am 15 year old girl ^-^~

How did you find Freedom!?:I dont really remember I have been a member here from almost a year I think it was from an ad or something that I ran into while streaming?

What made you join our forums?: I dont know I just really wanted to find a community that supports each other so I decided to give freedom a try

What are your hobbies?:Gaming of course,Photography,Drawing,Streaming,Dancing,Hiking and many more :D

What is your favorite food? Vanilla ice-cream!!! ≧◡≦ Do I find an ice-cream partner somewhere?
OH AND DONT FORGET THE PIZZA!!! :p

Why did you start YouTube?I love gaming and inspired by many gamers I decided to open a youtube channel

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?My biggest dream well I dont know to be honest...I always say to dream big so I dream one day reaching 100k subs and if I ever reach a million I probably completed a dream I never thought would come true xD

What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming content I got many games different genres you can check out my steam and origin and feel free to add me there and there you will be able to see all my games
On steam and origin I am:DarkAngelPandaz

What kind of content do you upload? Hmm lets plays and well me playing games and co-op with other people and I am open for collabing if anyone wants. :p

When do you upload?:Well I am aiming to upload almost everyday and if not everyday then at least 3 times a week and for now I havent uploaded anything but I will start uploading by the end of this week :D

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChP_dFYKzktu7VygRlIokmw

You can also find me on twitter:https://twitter.com/DarkAngelPandaz

Happy gaming and amazing week to everyone! (✿◠‿◠)

Reactions: Abaabeel Bukhari

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I run a gaming content channel I am a gamer girl and I have been gaming most of my life and inspired by many gamers I decided I wanted to open a youtube channel!
Along with that I have a twitch channel and hitbox channel(although Im not active on hitbox that much)

Your name:Cheyenne (You read it Sha-yen or Shayan what ever is easier for you) But my nickname as I am called by many and most of the people is Angel :3

(Optional) Where are you from?:Somewhere over the rainbow(candy land) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

How did you find Freedom!?:I dont really remember I have been a member here from almost a year I think it was from an ad or something that I ran into while streaming?

What made you join our forums?: I dont know I just really wanted to find a community that supports each other so I decided to give freedom a try

What are your hobbies?:Gaming of course,Photography,Drawing,Streaming,Dancing,Hiking and many more :D

What is your favorite food? Vanilla ice-cream!!! ≧◡≦ Do I find an ice-cream partner somewhere?

Why did you start YouTube?I love gaming and inspired by many gamers I decided to open a youtube channel

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?My biggest dream well I dont know to be honest...I always say to dream big so I dream one day reaching 100k subs and if I ever reach a million I probably completed a dream I never thought would come true xD

What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming content I got many games different genres you can check out my steam and origin and feel free to add me there and there you will be able to see all my games

What kind of content do you upload? Hmm lets plays and well me playing games and co-op with other people and I am open for collabing if anyone wants. :p

When do you upload?:Well I am aiming to upload almost everyday and if not everyday then at least 3 times a week and for now I havent uploaded anything but I will start uploading by the end of this week :D

That's quite the introduction indeed! Not many people put forth that amount of writing for an introduction post ^^

Uploading every day can work out amazingly, having a dream for getting subscribers is great to work for as well. As for as food goes, pizza is a great favorite to have. I hope your stay on the forum works greatly for you :p

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube

nice intro doe:)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddy! Haha yeah dreams are hard to figure when you have a lot of ambition :3 I'm sure you're doing well on your channel so the 100k is something you can do. I beleive it.

Photography and drawing? WOW! You're an artist *O* I like artist! Would you mind showing us some of your stuff? :$

Welcome hereeeeeee!
ps: Ice cream are good. Strawberry one is the best! Uh no wait... Mango one. yep.

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
That's quite the introduction indeed! Not many people put forth that amount of writing for an introduction post ^^

Uploading every day can work out amazingly, having a dream for getting subscribers is great to work for as well. As for as food goes, pizza is a great favorite to have. I hope your stay on the forum works greatly for you :p

I know not many people write that much But I got a love for writing and drawing xD
So I tend to write alot :3
Nothing wrong with that is there? :p
And thanx :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I know not many people write that much But I got a love for writing and drawing xD
So I tend to write alot :3
Nothing wrong with that is there? :p
Not in the slightest, I enjoy finding posts that have a lot of content to read and digest ^^ It makes conversations easier to flow in the future, and it's rare to see people putting a ton of effort into a post, definitely refreshing :p

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Not in the slightest, I enjoy finding posts that have a lot of content to read and digest ^^ It makes conversations easier to flow in the future, and it's rare to see people putting a ton of effort into a post, definitely refreshing :p
Same I enjoy the ones with alot of content written in the it interests me and I agree with every word you say :D (y) (Y)

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey buddy! Haha yeah dreams are hard to figure when you have a lot of ambition :3 I'm sure you're doing well on your channel so the 100k is something you can do. I beleive it.

Photography and drawing? WOW! You're an artist *O* I like artist! Would you mind showing us some of your stuff? :$

Welcome hereeeeeee!
ps: Ice cream are good. Strawberry one is the best! Uh no wait... Mango one. yep.

Wont mind at all showing you some of my stuff just pm me and we'll chat and I can show you a few things :D
I love drawing and photography and recently moved to drawing digital(although I suck at it its alot harder but working on it! :D) And also graphic designs such as logos banners etc.

I actually find it really hard to choose between ice cream flavors but I think Vanilla is my fav xD

Reactions: Machi