Entertainment Hello everyone Manny here

Germaine Curry

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
My name is Germaine Curry I call myself Manny because it's my home nickname i'm a let's player that also makes animations with my girlfriend on our Youtube channel MannyWTF. i also do online let's plays as a collaboration with another channel TheBigmannyBFILMS [p.s] me and him are not related. I'm not soo active on the channel as i wanted to be mostly because lack of ideas and inspiration, things like that. So i hope you find everything to your liking remember i'll always be open to ideas either for a let's play or animation.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is Germaine Curry I call myself Manny because it's my home nickname i'm a let's player that also makes animations with my girlfriend on our Youtube channel MannyWTF. i also do online let's plays as a collaboration with another channel TheBigmannyBFILMS [p.s] me and him are not related. I'm not soo active on the channel as i wanted to be mostly because lack of ideas and inspiration, things like that. So i hope you find everything to your liking remember i'll always be open to ideas either for a let's play or animation.
Welcome to the forums Curry ^^ That's awesome that you can spend quality time with your girlfriend, and upload videos at the same time. How active do you want to be on Youtube?

Reactions: Germaine Curry