Community Hello Everyone!

Jerry2121

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
Washington
YouTube
Jerry21211210
Hey everyone! I figured I come on here and see what everyone is up to. This is the first time for me posting on this forums. I have the introduction format down below. I run a youtube channel that consists of pranks, gaming, and sometimes vlogs. I want to collab with other youtubers and make more youtube videos. If you'd like to make a video with me and some of my friends. Please message me on steam or on here.

Your name/alias: Jerry2121 | Jerry3946 | Jerry21211210
Where are you from?: I'm from Untied States, and I live in Washington.
How old are you?: I am 16
How did you find Freedom!? I had a couple friends that were in Freedom and I decided to try it out. So far I'm Liking it.
What made you join our forums?: I like to be active and collab with other youtubers!
What are your hobbies?: I love technology, so if Im not on my computer then Im working with my game servers or my storage server that I have in my server room.
What is your favorite food? I would have to say that my favorite food is Orange Chicken.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I love making people laugh and always staying positive!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help, and have a positive attitude towards everyone.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mainly Gaming, I want to get into some more things though like vlogging.
How frequently do you upload?: I upload once a week. I plan on uploading more frequently though.

Sincerely,
Jerry2121

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Jerry!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules