Robert Chapman

New User
Oct 27, 2016
Sheffield
YouTube
Hi Everyone! Im Rob and im new here, I was just wondering if anyone would like to do any collabs or anything like that, i dont have maby subs (4) LOL but i did have a channel that had 160+ so im deffinatly not new to the YouTube.Twitch scene! If you would like to do a collab add me on steam and we can go from there :)
Steam ID: Pressure
Also if there is any GFX/SFX people out there could you also add me on steam as i would like to become better familiarized with programs such as C4D Photoshop Premier Pro (I use vegas atm but i have heard that premier is brilliant if you know how to use it!) I would also like to learn how to make my own background music or SFX!

Thanks for reading guys and hope to speak soon :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi Everyone! Im Rob and im new here, I was just wondering if anyone would like to do any collabs or anything like that, i dont have maby subs (4) LOL but i did have a channel that had 160+ so im deffinatly not new to the YouTube.Twitch scene! If you would like to do a collab add me on steam and we can go from there :)
Steam ID: Pressure
Also if there is any GFX/SFX people out there could you also add me on steam as i would like to become better familiarized with programs such as C4D Photoshop Premier Pro (I use vegas atm but i have heard that premier is brilliant if you know how to use it!) I would also like to learn how to make my own background music or SFX!

Thanks for reading guys and hope to speak soon :)
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro! Subbed and looking forward for more! What games are you planning to play? XD

Robert Chapman

New User
Oct 27, 2016
Sheffield
YouTube
Welcome to the family!

Hope your channel grows back to those 160+ subs (hope mine grows aswell xD)
xD i hope it does aswell im a lot better now though, i have better idead! Im working on the start to a dayz series now and i think when its all edited it will be pretty sweet. And yeah i would love to see your channel at 160 subs but it would be even better to see you up there with the likes of Syndicate, KSI ect. keep working hard my freind and good things will come :)