Entertainment Hello Everyone

John and Matt's Reviews

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2017
CA
YouTube
JandMreviews
Greetings everyone. John and Matt's reviews is all about... You guessed it.. Reviews. We enjoy reviewing thing that are interesting to us. We review movies, games, comics, anime, unboxing reviews and more. We also do giveaways which our first one just ended. So feel free to check out our channel and subscribe if you enjoy what you see. Any feedback or constructive criticism is always appreciated. We are new after all. Take care.

Reactions: Alex Ecker

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello John & Matt and welcome to the Freedom forums. I took a quick look at your channel and most of it is great. I only felt disappointed by the banner as the black wasn't consistent and the banner itself as a bit on the small size. Maybe try working on it a little more or making a new one, If you don't feel up to it then several people on the forums will be able to help in the requests / offers section linked, even I could give it a go if necessary, my service is linked here if you want to check it out. I hope to see you around on the forums, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask below, in chat or in the support section.​

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Greetings everyone. John and Matt's reviews is all about... You guessed it.. Reviews. We enjoy reviewing thing that are interesting to us. We review movies, games, comics, anime, unboxing reviews and more. We also do giveaways which our first one just ended. So feel free to check out our channel and subscribe if you enjoy what you see. Any feedback or constructive criticism is always appreciated. We are new after all. Take care.
Welcome to freedom! Hope you enjoy your time here! :)