Entertainment Hello Freedom! Community. I'm a New Youtuber Seeking Relationships in This Community.

kaito1996

New User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2016
Palu, Indonesia
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community.

I'm a new YouTuber and wanted to start my journey from here. My channel name is: Aylemao. I'm planning some entertainment type content in this channel. For now, I'm creating some green screen parody.

Nice to meet you all :)

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube

I'm a new YouTuber and wanted to start my journey from here. My channel name is: Aylemao. I'm planning some entertainment type content in this channel. For now, I'm creating some green screen parody.

Hey, what's up? How old are you? where are you from? when and why you started this? :p

kaito1996

New User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2016
Palu, Indonesia
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

Hey, welcome to the Freedom Family!

Nice welcome! Keep up the amazing work! Things can be tough but you need to push through!

Hii,

Welcome to freedom! Enjoy :)

Thank you. Nice to meet you all :)

Hey, what's up? How old are you? where are you from? when and why you started this? :p

Hi. I'm 19 years old from Indonesia. I started youtube because i a have an ambition with this platform.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family kaito1996, What kind of videos do you do on youtube and Have any question feel free to ask and we will gradly to help you.

Reactions: kaito1996

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

Welcome

Reactions: kaito1996

kaito1996

New User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2016
Palu, Indonesia
YouTube