Gaming Hello Freedom Community

EremielGamer

New User
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
My name is EremielGamer, I find freedom when i am looking for a gaming network that really supports those who are new to youtube like 0 views and 0 subs. i researched a lot about freedom and i think that in this network my youtube channel will grow. i joined freedom not only because i want my fresh channel to grow but i want to belong in a community that cares and want each and every one to grow. My hobbies are playing games, reading e-books, playing basketball and some stuff in the philippines. i started youtube because i want to take myself out of my comfort zone, i am really an introvert person so i think that i need to change in order for me to be successful. My channel is a gaming channel that provides guides and tips, champion reviews for league of legends player like me. i want my channel to be instructive, fun and most importantly helpful. i am very new to this kind of thing so please bare with me on my videos in my channel but please give me some feedback :)

this is my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaLm4Lc-K_7OyJEI-3KcOJw

Reactions: abdullahig95

abdullahig95

New User
Dec 10, 2015
My name is EremielGamer, I find freedom when i am looking for a gaming network that really supports those who are new to youtube like 0 views and 0 subs. i researched a lot about freedom and i think that in this network my youtube channel will grow. i joined freedom not only because i want my fresh channel to grow but i want to belong in a community that cares and want each and every one to grow. My hobbies are playing games, reading e-books, playing basketball and some stuff in the philippines. i started youtube because i want to take myself out of my comfort zone, i am really an introvert person so i think that i need to change in order for me to be successful. My channel is a gaming channel that provides guides and tips, champion reviews for league of legends player like me. i want my channel to be instructive, fun and most importantly helpful. i am very new to this kind of thing so please bare with me on my videos in my channel but please give me some feedback :)

this is my channel link:
keep going and don't stop
and your channel will grow when you will upload much videos but try to make the first videos in a good look and nice and try to do your best montage and don't give up

EremielGamer

New User
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
thank you so much for this very warm welcome :) i hope to grow my channel to help other gamers out there, i am currently playing League of Legends and making champion reviews about them. please see my channel and make reviews about it, i will appreciate what your feedbacks is and use that to improve my channel :)

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube

this is my channel link:

Hi bro how you doing? nice to meet you.

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
I want to personally welcome you to The Freedom Family, Hey You keep doing what you're doing. Hey Just maybe you will find a gaming network to start on then work your way up there. I have a gaming network that I am trying to create, it has been like a side project but if you would like to help out and I could work with you personally. I am Filipino also. So feel free to message me if you want to if not it is ok. You can go ahead and keep following your dream.
Sincerely,
Epic Mala
"Keep it Epic!"