Gaming Hello Freedom! Family and Fellow Youtubers

Sk3l3ten

New User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody i wanna make a quick introduction so people could probably check me out on youtube :)
Ofcourse my channel name is Sk3l3ten i'm a 16 year old American Gamer , i love playing games (mostly ps4)
i recently uploaded battlefield 1 open beta video hopefully people could check it out on my channel and help me grow by sharing . i currently have 7 subscribers and i have not gained any in a while and its kinda sad because i edit very well on my last 2 videos i made a new intro and outro...
So i would very much appreciate it if you (the reader) would check out my channel on youtube and give me feedback/support on how to improve and share my channel
P.S. I am also looking for other youtubers to colab with not for fame just for fun and it would be nice if the person who wants to colab has a Playstation 4 because i really enjoy playing games on that console

IcySundae

New User
Sep 2, 2016
Hello everybody i wanna make a quick introduction so people could probably check me out on youtube :)
Ofcourse my channel name is Sk3l3ten i'm a 16 year old American Gamer , i love playing games (mostly ps4)
i recently uploaded battlefield 1 open beta video hopefully people could check it out on my channel and help me grow by sharing . i currently have 7 subscribers and i have not gained any in a while and its kinda sad because i edit very well on my last 2 videos i made a new intro and outro...
So i would very much appreciate it if you (the reader) would check out my channel on youtube and give me feedback/support on how to improve and share my channel
P.S. I am also looking for other youtubers to colab with not for fame just for fun and it would be nice if the person who wants to colab has a Playstation 4 because i really enjoy playing games on that console
Hey i watched a couple of your videos and its kinda surprising you only have 7 subs. My youtube is IcySundae and im kinda new to youtube. keep uploading man

Sk3l3ten

New User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey i watched a couple of your videos and its kinda surprising you only have 7 subs. My youtube is IcySundae and im kinda new to youtube. keep uploading man
Thanks for the feedback and yea its kinda hard to get more subs :/ btw you should link your youtube account to this account so people can find you :)