Entertainment Hello, Freedom Family.

Stephanie Henderson

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2016
YouTube
I'm not sure how to start greeting or a cool way to greet so I'm just going to start by saying...

HEEEY! & Omg I'm so excited to be a part of Freedom .Anyways, my name is Stephanie or Stephanie Henderson, I am a 22 year old mommy to a beautiful almost one year old baby girl and her name is Lyla. I also have an amazing husband who has actually talked me into becoming a YouTuber since well YouTube is literally my life. I swear I watch it from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. You would think having a baby would keep you on your toes with no down time but this momma always finds a way. HAHA. Well I don't really want to drag on with a huge introduction but here is a little bit more about me.

1. Name/nickname?: I don't really have one outside of my family.
  2. Where are you from?: I was born in Norfolk, VA, moved around a lot because my dad was in the navy. Lived in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and back to VA. As of right now I actually just moved to Kansas.
  3. What is your age?: 22 years old.
  4. How did you find out about Freedom?: I actually heard Freedom through a youtube video
  5. What made you join our forums?: I figured it would be a great start to help myself out as well as others become not only known but make new friends with people with the same passions or even people who have different interest than I do.
  6. What is your favorite part of Freedom?: Being able to communicate with other people around the world.
  7. What is your favorite past time?: Oh man, haha. I would have to say making the decision to do what I love and that would be creating videos.
  8. What is your dream?: To travel the world and experience a new life outside of my own.
  9. What got you into content creation?: Honestly, I've always wanted to do this and I created my first video I believe in 8th grade and then took it down because I was bullied for it. Now being a lot older I watch YouTube religiously and I've been wanting to restart and just finally be myself and find out who I really am. I've had a lot of jobs in different fields that I have just become bored with and since I started making videos and just finally being myself I realized my passion and how happy it makes me.
  10. What kind of content do you create?: I just started vlogging, to tags & challenges, to family fun. Pretty much anything and everything.
  11. How often do you create content?: As of right now I want to say once or twice a week, BUT I did just purchase my new Macbook Pro so after I want to say the 30th - Through the first week of October I will start posting more than once or twice because I'll finally have a better editing software on my mac.

Last edited:

EnderLord1925

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Hi Stephanie Henderson! It's very nice to meet you and your Baby girl ^_^
I'm from Minnesota, I'm 14 and now live in Texas, yeah seems far from home ^_^
Always I understand that you're new here and didn't want you to get lost! So, here are some links to help you. :)

And some of the section you need to be a full member to post, you can apply for fullmember badge here:)
https://freedom.community.tm/badge/
(Take around 1-2 days to get the badge, if you havnt got it after 2 days apply again and if you dont get it again after 2 days let me know:))

You can also qualify for a custom URL by linking and verifying your official webpage with your channel or +Page.
https://support.google.com/business/answer/4569085?rd=1

If you want a review on your channel to what to improve etc you can post it here.
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/

When you are full member you can fix a forum banner so everytime you post something that banner will show up, it always looks cool! C:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...or-guide-everything-youll-need-to-know.38723/

Rules and etc are here for you: https://freedom.community.tm/rules/

Hope you enjoy your stay here in Freedom!
Have a nice day <3

Have a nice day! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm not sure how to start greeting or a cool way to greet so I'm just going to start by saying...

HEEEY! & Omg I'm so excited to be a part of Freedom .Anyways, my name is Stephanie or Stephanie Henderson, I am a 22 year old mommy to a beautiful almost one year old baby girl and her name is Lyla. I also have an amazing husband who has actually talked me into becoming a YouTuber since well YouTube is literally my life. I swear I watch it from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. You would think having a baby would keep you on your toes with no down time but this momma always finds a way. HAHA. Well I don't really want to drag on with a huge introduction but here is a little bit more about me.

2. Where are you from?: I was born in Norfolk, VA, moved around a lot because my dad was in the navy. Lived in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and back to VA. As of right now I actually just moved to Kansas.
  4. How did you find out about TubeBuddy?: I actually heard about TubeBuddy on Roberto Blakes video called " YouTube tags and Getting More Views "
  5. What made you join our forums?: I figured it would be a great start to help myself out as well as others become not only known but make new friends with people with the same passions or even people who have different interest than I do.
  6. What is your favorite part of TubeBuddy?: Being able to communicate with other people around the world.
  7. What is your favorite past time?: Oh man, haha. I would have to say making the decision to do what I love and that would be creating videos.
  8. What is your dream?: To travel the world and experience a new life outside of my own.
  9. What got you into content creation?: Honestly, I've always wanted to do this and I created my first video I believe in 8th grade and then took it down because I was bullied for it. Now being a lot older I watch YouTube religiously and I've been wanting to restart and just finally be myself and find out who I really am. I've had a lot of jobs in different fields that I have just become bored with and since I started making videos and just finally being myself I realized my passion and how happy it makes me.
  10. What kind of content do you create?: I just started vlogging, to tags & challenges, to family fun. Pretty much anything and everything.
  11. How often do you create content?: As of right now I want to say once or twice a week, BUT I did just purchase my new Macbook Pro so after I want to say the 30th - Through the first week of October I will start posting more than once or twice because I'll finally have a better editing software on my mac.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Having kids indeed doesn't mean you don't have time anymore :p
I have 2 Kids, a Daughter from 6 and a Son from 1 and i am 25 myself and work fulltime and even then i still have some free time when they go to bed hehe

Reactions: Stephanie Henderson

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

4. How did you find out about Freedom?: I actually heard Freedom through a youtube video
  6. What is your favorite part of Freedom?: Being able to communicate with other people around the world.
Watching YouTube videos is what I basically do every day after work to relax ^^ What video introduced you into Freedom?

Reactions: Stephanie Henderson

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

I just want to welcome you to the freedom family. To be honest, throughout my time I have been here it's been just amazing and the environment is way peaceful then trying to make friends over my system. It's great you have a Mac because I bought one the other day as well. I had to because my HP laptop wasn't cutting it, but sorry to get off subject if I did and I hope we could collab sometime! Welcome!