New User
May 23, 2016
Nnorth carolina, sadly
YouTube
Your name/alias: call me Gly :)

Where are you from?: North Carolina

How old are you?: currently 21

How did you find Freedom!? Was apart of freedom before about 1 year ago

What made you join our forums?: so I could grow my channel and meet new friends along the way and colab with others

What are your hobbies?: gaming, cooking and hockey :D

What is your favorite food? Anything I'm not picky about it

Why did you start YouTube? Wanted too make videos for fun and have a good way to take my mind off things

What is your biggest dream? To live in Guam

What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel :)

How frequently do you upload? 1-3 times a week it all depends on work and school, I post pokemon related content but I plan on uploading more games as my channel grows :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Your name/alias: call me Gly :)

Where are you from?: North Carolina

How old are you?: currently 21

How did you find Freedom!? Was apart of freedom before about 1 year ago

What made you join our forums?: so I could grow my channel and meet new friends along the way and colab with others

What are your hobbies?: gaming, cooking and hockey :D

What is your favorite food? Anything I'm not picky about it

Why did you start YouTube? Wanted too make videos for fun and have a good way to take my mind off things

What is your biggest dream? To live in Guam

What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel :)

How frequently do you upload? 1-3 times a week it all depends on work and school, I post pokemon related content but I plan on uploading more games as my channel grows :D

Welcome or Welcome Back to this community, What other games do you play beside pokemon, and Where Guam located at I did hear about it but I dont know anything about that place.

DisclosedGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cambridge, England
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome to the freedom family! Lovely to see a gaming channel that posts pokemon gameplay, they're relatively hard to come by now, I'll probably start replaying through some of the older pokemon games sometime. Good luck with your channel!

Glyscored

New User
May 23, 2016
Nnorth carolina, sadly
YouTube
Welcome or Welcome Back to this community, What other games do you play beside pokemon, and Where Guam located at I did hear about it but I dont know anything about that place.
Well for right now i plan on doing pokemon, like pack opening and GFX, Playthroughs and such, when my channel grows more ill post other games like fire emblem and vlogs mite do some kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy. and Guam is located Right under Japan, its a small chain of Islands. Feel free too look it up, its beautiful there. 15/10 :D

Glyscored

New User
May 23, 2016
Nnorth carolina, sadly
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome to the freedom family! Lovely to see a gaming channel that posts pokemon gameplay, they're relatively hard to come by now, I'll probably start replaying through some of the older pokemon games sometime. Good luck with your channel!
Glad too see some people still love seeing pokemon as much as me! :D and thank you, ill need the luck. Trying to get too 50 subs by the end of he year! so im half way there!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well for right now i plan on doing pokemon, like pack opening and GFX, Playthroughs and such, when my channel grows more ill post other games like fire emblem and vlogs mite do some kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy. and Guam is located Right under Japan, its a small chain of Islands. Feel free too look it up, its beautiful there. 15/10 :D

Alright I'll search Guam up and Kingdom of Hearts is amazing games :) Cant wait for it :) Good luck on youtube by the way.