Music Hello Freedom! Im Wong Chong's Songs

Wong Chong's Songs

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom!
I am proud to present to you my music channel Wong Chong's Songs!
Here is a little bit about our channel
What do we have on our channel?
Currently we have just epic instrumental music that I'm sure the entire Freedom! community will enjoy! Our music has been improving with every new song we make, as me and my partner get more musically tuned and skilled with the software we are using. However, we hope to expand past just instrumentals, and bring new people onto our team to add vocals to our music in 2016!

About Us
My partner, Julian Shaw, and I, Justin Taylor, are the proud composers and producers of the music on Wong Chong's songs. We are two 15 year old percussionists from Minnesota, and we are determined to make amazing music that many will enjoy! Our dream would to have our song, Sake Bar, featured in the upcoming film Kung Fu Panda 3, however this dream have very unlikely odds of becoming reality (The producers never emails us back) :(. Anyhow, a more reasonable dream is building a channel that will help us grow as people and expand in new social situations, and create opportunities for us to grow in this massive world we all live in. Our main goal for this channel is to make amazing music for thousands to enjoy, and also possibly help pay for collage funding, since we both appreciate the massive value of having a good education. We hope that the Freedom! family will be a supportive community, and will provide us a great place to grow and prosper, together, as a family!

What do we offer the Freedom! community?
Well most of you probably just skipped to this section, so lets just get right into it! We are, as you probably know, a music channel, and as a music channel we make music! We are willing to allow Freedom! partners to use our tracks, royalty free, dependent on the fact that you credit us in your description and your video. If your interested, reply to this thread saying such (please include a way to contact you), and we will then work everything out. We are really excited to work with the great people in the Freedom! community.

Some of our Music

Buddha's Bass

Sake Bar

Flight of the Eagle

Confu-step

CityScape

Please Subscribe!
If you got down to here I just want to thank you so much for reading! It would truly put a smile on my face to see you subscribe to us! :)(y) (Y)
www.youtube.com/c/wongchongssongstm

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey @Wong Chong's Songs

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for the nice and proper introduction! I like your channel and I hope you get to fulfill your dreams! (y) (Y)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

BanzaiBanana

Musician/Producer
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Bucks, UK
You have some great vibes going on in those videos, I always prefer artists who try producing from different perspectives. All I can say is keep it up!

Wong Chong's Songs

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
You have some great vibes going on in those videos, I always prefer artists who try producing from different perspectives. All I can say is keep it up!
Thank you! We are honestly just trying different styles until we find something we're good at (y) (Y). We even tried drums, and we just released a drum only song
[DOUBLEPOST=1447112402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community :)
Thanks for the welcome! :D

BanzaiBanana

Musician/Producer
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Bucks, UK
Thank you! We are honestly just trying different styles until we find something we're good at (y) (Y). We even tried drums, and we just released a drum only song
[DOUBLEPOST=1447112402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the welcome! :D

Thats cool work, I dunno, I've always valued percussion the most whenever I make tracks. Again keep it up, and if you have a mo would you mind giving some feedback on any of my work? ;)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family, friend.
I can see that you're very talented with music. You'll be the envy of the world at this rate. : 3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey due , Loving the Music that confu Step is a great tune , keep up the great work :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

awesome man! Good to see more music channels - I make music myself as well :)

Wong Chong's Songs

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

awesome man! Good to see more music channels - I make music myself as well :)
Yeah I have one question. How do you get the Freedom! Partner badge? I'm partnered but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Thanks!