i upload every 2-3 days
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb2B8BYj7Xr1FPdb9EKw6XQ

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom community, and good luck with your channel! What do you have for content? I mainly try to find different ways to play my games.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You have a good channel going on , and though you just started , you have a good video as a start with good video quality , but the audio may need work , but that is actually easy to improve by using an audio editing software such as Audacity which can really help you :D , also make sure in the future to have some good [ BANNER AND THUMBNAILS ] , but your logo is already good in my opinion so don't mind it , so these two thing can really reflect some good impression about your channel and video :D ,and also can make your videos can attractive to click on :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D GOOD JOB!!

slowjoe

New User
Nov 1, 2015
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You have a good channel going on , and though you just started , you have a good video as a start with good video quality , but the audio may need work , but that is actually easy to improve by using an audio editing software such as Audacity which can really help you :D , also make sure in the future to have some good [ BANNER AND THUMBNAILS ] , but your logo is already good in my opinion so don't mind it , so these two thing can really reflect some good impression about your channel and video :D ,and also can make your videos can attractive to click on :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D GOOD JOB!!

Tyvm this help me alot[DOUBLEPOST=1446479301][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the freedom community, and good luck with your channel! What do you have for content? I mainly try to find different ways to play my games.
I play ps4 and try to vary my game playing but I'm just starting out on Warframe atm just to start off

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

The community is great here! We all are very helpful! and we all are here to be FRIENDS! It's really good that your taking it as a hobby and not as a job. Trust me it gets stressful when you have to fix a schedule.

I really like your banner! It's so simple, but yet so GOOD!

anyways, I hope you have a great time here at Freedom!

Glad to have you here! :D