Gaming Hello Freedom!

D rJay

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2016
YouTube
DrJayLive
Your name/alias: I go by the name of missgamestar, gamestar or my real name Stacey. I'm not bothered really.
Where are you from?: United Kingdom.
How old are you?: 22 Years Old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom through YouTube.
What made you join our forums?: To meet new friends. ( have done and I want to continue too) :D
What are your hobbies?: Gaming.
What is your favourite food? Pizza, BBQ.
Why did you start YouTube? To make friends while doing what I love.
What is your biggest dream? To eventually be able to stream! Haha! (That's all my gaming friends do, noone records these days) :(
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel.
How frequently do you upload?: I try and do 1 - 3 videos a week. Depends if I've had time to record, edit, render and upload. I do work sadly, so it just depends when I get time.
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: missgamestar

Kevin Wong

New User
Dec 5, 2016
jdjsdjn
Your name/alias: I go by the name of missgamestar, gamestar or my real name Stacey. I'm not bothered really.
What made you join our forums?: To meet new friends. ( have done and I want to continue too) :D
What is your biggest dream? To eventually be able to stream! Haha! (That's all my gaming friends do, noone records these days) :(
How frequently do you upload?: I try and do 1 - 3 videos a week. Depends if I've had time to record, edit, render and upload. I do work sadly, so it just depends when I get time.