Community Hello great Family!

Mikolajek 451

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
Pogwizdów
YouTube
Hello, welcome. I am Jacob and im 18 [19 in this year] and i have channel named Mikolajek 451 and i am doing gameplay videos from games like GTA, or some other kind of. In one video i have over 255 thousand views, and freedom helped me grow in my newer videos, thank you family.
Currently i have 613 subscribers and have alot of YouTube friends. Fun fact - i subscribing 120 vevo channels :D
I like to play games, but i dont like show my face in the camera :D voice will be soon.
Im member since March 13 2016 and its great time to be here with you ;)
Hope you will see my channel. Who have gaming channel too?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, welcome. I am Jacob and im 18 [19 in this year] and i have channel named Mikolajek 451 and i am doing gameplay videos from games like GTA, or some other kind of. In one video i have over 255 thousand views, and freedom helped me grow in my newer videos, thank you family.
Currently i have 613 subscribers and have alot of YouTube friends. Fun fact - i subscribing 120 vevo channels :D
I like to play games, but i dont like show my face in the camera :D voice will be soon.

Welcome to the family Mikolajek and what other games do you play?

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family and I have a gaming channel also! I hope you grow with the rest of the freedom community :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Are you still active on the forums Mik? You can learn a lot by visiting the forums more often ^^